Queen Máxima's Eveningwear, Part 1: April 2013 - April 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this outfit; it shows a since humor and fun! Perfectly retro mod and fun for the event.

Adore it!! Love the sleeves and the overall retro 60s ish look. Her hair has never looked better.

Queen Máxima at a dinner as part of the congress of the International Day Against Homophobia (IDAHO) in Den Haag this evening, May 16, looking very pink :)

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

Stunning! A big, bold color and outfit to go along with her big, bold personality. Not many women could carry off this color/sleeves, but Maxima can. Fabulous!

I think she looks good it's definitely a Maxima look.

Oh, that it is! I love her boldness and fearlessness when it comes to wardrobe. My TA is absolutely in love with Maxima's wardrobe (and this is a woman who has no interest in royalty), and constantly asks me to see pictures (and then proceeds to tell me that she wants to go into the woman's wardrobe, and just...stare in awe).

Great color but horrible outfit. The sleeves are just awful and too much.

Totally love this look the colour is gorgeous on her I love the sleeves ....

Queen Máxima at a dinner as part of the congress of the International Day Against Homophobia (IDAHO) in Den Haag this evening, May 16, looking very pink :)

Thats a Gucci Spring 2013 outfit.

I love the color but don't like the design. I find the top a bit too long to be worn with pants unless you are in you 70's in the south of France. The sleeves somehow work for me and match her personality. The buttons down the front make it a bit too casual looking for an evening event. I love the hair and the make up looks really nice.

Oh, that it is! I love her boldness and fearlessness when it comes to wardrobe. My TA is absolutely in love with Maxima's wardrobe (and this is a woman who has no interest in royalty), and constantly asks me to see pictures (and then proceeds to tell me that she wants to go into the woman's wardrobe, and just...stare in awe).

That story just cracks me up! Wouldn't we all? Because you gotta admire a woman who can wear an outfit like that, and not look like a flamingo on steroids.....Although she was close, I must say.....

I LOVE it! Love the color, the style, her hair, jewels, all of it!! Usually not this excited about her outfits, but this one is just wonderful! Very unique and chic at the same time. I'm liking this new"ish" style of Queen Maxima. So glad she is wearing someone other than Natan.

I LOVE it! Love the color, the style, her hair, jewels, all of it!! Usually not this excited about her outfits, but this one is just wonderful! Very unique and chic at the same time. I'm liking this new"ish" style of Queen Maxima. So glad she is wearing someone other than Natan.

It's very 60s - early 70s and looks great on her. On anyone else, no, but she can pull this off. Her hair is looking wonderful lately!

I'm not a fan of the outfit but she pulls it off well. The color looks amazing on her too .

I think the colour of Maxima's outfit is nice, but I don't particularly like her top or sleeves. However I like her shoes and the trousers are OK.

Fab'las... simple and chic.

I love this blue and I love it on Maxima. Goes great with her beautiful eyes, skin and hair. And, I like the design of the dress. Looks like she likes it, too.

She looks sensational! Love this look on Max..simple, chic, and elegant. Thumbs up!!

She looks amazing. This colour is very elegant and looks amazing on her. Simply perfect

She looks very elegant , the dress nice & suits her well ,, everything is lovely nice , I just not like the shoes very much , not because of the color or the design , but because it's very high heel & the very high heel gives wrong shape to the body just IMO . But she looks perfect

Love it! Great style on her, and her hair looks lovely.

Love the colour love the cut on her really very lovely....

Maxima looked great in the black dress. It was flattering and she wore it well. The dress and heels look like from its Oscar de la Renta. I love the earrings and her hair.

Very nice! Maxima looks amazing like always for evening events

I love this little black dress maxima chose! It's impeccable, so classy. I hope to see more of this understated simplicity on her, she rocks it!

Positively beautiful all around. No complaints whatsoever.

Max looks simply amazing!

ANOTHER winner!

love the entire look

but its dark blue/navy isn't it? not black?

I thought it was navy, too. She looked absolutely wonderful and her earrings are just stunning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom