Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 9: January 2016 - June 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:

I could have done without the wrinkels in the dress and the cardigan used as an -ill fitting- drapery. But the hair is not a mess and HM's eyes aren't too heavily made-up, so that is good.

I like the color but not the print.

i liked this dress a lot more the first time she used it. the cardigan over it looks awkward and the earrings are too distracting.

Another wrinkly Natan dress! Could have done without the too big cardigan. Her hair looks nice for a change.

For the opening of the 1st anniversary congress of the Pension Federation in Den Haag today, May 17, Máxima recycled her golden-yellow Natan dress with the wide sleeves:

** Full view ** Upper part ** May 2015 **

I dont mind the dress, it's actually a nice color and print, I mind the bell sleeves, a bit unflattering IMO. I think there was also too much yellow, the dress, the pumps. The pumps should've been nude at least.

As Maxima and I share the same birthday I feel on 17/05 one should always be just so special .. I really hate the dress but I think Maxima is super... we are practically twins LOL

I like the color but not the print.

I don't mind the dress but the accents should have been in another color-everything is too matchy-matchy.

Happy birthday, max and Bertie!
A little too much of the typical Nathan signature items , shiny, sleeves, inverted pleats, I'll fitting bodice,but she pulls it off

My feelings exactly, Frelinghighness. Too much Natan.

Happy Birthday Max and Bertie!

Max put her tahitian and yellow pearls together. Pretty. Dress is nice. Very Natan as said.

Wow, she has been doing so well lately and now this :eek:

The color is great but too much of it. Needs to be broken up with accessories or something. Cant stand the print or the fit of the dress. Every time a Natan dress takes a step forward, another one knocks it back two. :sad:

I like her orange dress the other day, and her hair looked great. She needed to loose the cardigan and different earrings.

Happy birthday Queen Max:flowers:

buffy sleeves,shinny fabrice and even the print are not pretty
i am not fun of the look she can do better.

I like this! Love her hair and earrings too.

The earrings are square black onyx studs, with modern diamond pendants and large jade hangers. Nice combination with the dress. She looks good, after all it is "just" a symposium with low protocol.

I love.this dress and pop of green in earrings so I wont complain about wishing hair was pulled back.....oops I just did! Ha!

The earrings are fantastic,,the dress is fine in a kind of op art print, hard to see the cut,,love the green accents but the shoes are just too much. They are too high and too scrappy, I know they are very in, but they are too out there for day,imo

:previous: Are you looking at the third pic with the green scarf and the strappy green sandals?? Those are from June 2015.

She was wearing black peek toe pumps and no green accessories but for a bit of her earring this time.

I like the print. I think you can get away with a fuller print when black and white. But I do wish she would do something with her hair.

Love those earrings, I like the pops of green in the earrings and ring, very fresh looking. Not a good hair day, though.

Not with the orange lobster around her neck this time but with other plastic. Oddly enough it is hardly an improvement. I love the hat though.

nobody wore hats better than Queen Maxima Imo.:)
i like the dress i aways did i thin Queen Mathilde have similar onc.
the orange though isn't great idea though.

First photo: hide? Why? Is not Queen Maxima?

Second photo: Yes! Seems is her!!!

I love the dress, the color and print are fabulous:flowers:

But she doesn't seem to be able to accessorize this outfit well. Not as bad as the orange lobster, but this necklace and earrings aren't great either.

Seems to be the week for disappointing hats. Like Mathilde's in yellow, I find this hat just too big :sad: Shame as they usually both rock real hats for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom