Queen Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 7: May 2015 - August 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The hair looks good, as do the earrings.

Unfortunate choice, looks better with the cape last month as it covers it up. Looks like a maternity outfit

Can't beat this stylish Prada dress! Simple lines to show off her stunning jewels. This is how a queen should look...

I said it, even for a Queen, LESS IS MORE. She looks beautiful and regal. Think about it, meeting President Obama, the big hat would have been awful.

:previous:

The hat by Fabienne Delvigne is named 'Ariane'. She wore a silver model of it at the baptism of princess Ariane, repeated at the Swedish official visit.

It's a recycled Prada dress - very elegant!

** Full view ** Close up ** May 2014 **

Máxima wore a second outfit yesterday, June 1st: For a meeting with politicians on the Capitol Hill she chose her new Natan outfit she had worn on May 19:

** Full view ** Upper part ** May 2015 **

The hat by Fabienne Delvigne is named 'Ariane'. She wore a silver model of it at the baptism of princess Ariane, repeated at the Swedish official visit.
She can wear Prada more often- wouldn't hurt my feelings any.
Second- Love it- even better w/o the cape.
Third- Photos?

I'm in love with the black and white ensemble - it looks stunning on Maxima generally, but also seems perfectly suited for a visit to Washington (and particularly for the visit to Arlington National Cemetery).

Yummy! Her hair and makeup looks divine!! The best I've seen it look in a looong time.

How nice wearing this wonderful big hat why else would the confused with another not the Queen.

I am not crazy about that outfit but I love a big hat!!

The white suit is so very beautiful. Regal in simplicity, and a timeless look.

A very serene and elegant looking Queen Maxima today!

Gorgeous white suit with the perfect neckline and hat to set off the earrings. Dislike the snakeskin accessories

I love the cream suit- and from what I can see the hat.

Very nice simple suit sometimes the simple and not to excessive is better.

Now she is not in her role as Her Majesty The Queen but "just" as a member of the UN Advisory Board on Inclusive Finances. That is visible in her appearance. The Official Visit to the USA has been finished.

The white dress is very lovely.

The hair is very lovely and also for the rest is very sure that the Official Visit to the USA has been finished.

Last edited:
Now she is not in her role as Her Majesty The Queen but "just" as a member of the UN Advisory Board on Inclusive Finances. That is visible in her appearance. The Official Visit to the USA has been finished.

Being queen is not a 'role'. She is Queen; 24 hours of the day, 7 days a week etc. Always. I believe that her husband himself stated them being royal 24/7 in an interview a few years ago.

But it is visible that she regards the microfinance meetings/engagements more informal indeed, as she often looks sloppy at them (not this time). The white outtfit is lovely. The hair could have been worse. The Chicago white outfit is nice enough too, and the tea-cosy hat looks like something that Q. Juliana or her daughters could have worn in the 60-ties. For that reason alone I like it.

Last edited:
Lovely white outfit and she looks good unlike the past times as Marengo said she looked sloppy.

I agree that she looks good and her hair looks lovely, as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom