Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 9: March 2017 - June 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely look on Letizia. Very appropriate for her daughter's first communion ceremony.

The outfit would suit Camila IMO not Letizia.

I liked her hairstyle, looked very nice.

Haha, just imagine, how Camilla would look like it it :lol::whistling:

No, it´s looking great, I even would say, it could have been one size smaller to help modelling her perfect figure a bit more.
Great look.

No bob back, please, hoping for additional Tiara Events (i.e. GB State Visit), for a Big Gun Tiara she need longer hair :lol:
BYe Bine

that is one ugly piece of clothing, not sure why there is a trend to wear leather, hopefully it's artificial at least.

I'm not particularly fond of the jacket and I think those earrings are a bit too much, but the look, although quite showy, it works...

I like the style of the red jacket, but not the leather.

The shade of red looks too heavy for the white skirt. And it's leather. Not a fan of this look.

Horrible red leather jacket ,God only knows why she would pick that given all the beautiful ones in her wardrobe,suppose it matches her lipstick!

The leather jacket is horrible, the only good thing in it was it's colour. Letizia's earrings are also too big and striking. She should have worn something more conservative, this event wasn't about her but queen Sofia.

I like the whole look, even the leather jacket, but agree a tad too heavy for this event. Maybe she and hubby went for a date after this :D

I love the color and style of the coat. But the leather is awful :sad:

I even like the earrings :flowers:

I hate the you have to look like a bland wallflower if you aren't the main person. Sofia certainly shone without the queen blending into the dry wall.

Queen Sofia was really eye-catching in her bright blue outfit. I think former and present queen were well matched and I don't think she minded that her daughter-in-law was dresssed like this.
I really don't know any other royal lady who could rock this kind of look like Letizia did. She looked great. I like that she teamed this red jacket with simple skirt and made it more conservative. I usually don't like this kind of jackets that have detailing over hips but as Leti has narrow hips, then this kind of style suits her. Only thing I did not like were the buttons. Those were too retro. Those earrings were...wow. When did her hair grow so long :ohmy:

Last edited:
The leather jacket looks like plastic and for a red to be leather you really need it to be a good quality to not make it look like plastic IMO.

I think this look was a look where Letizia really needed to pull her hair bag. The earrings were too much with the red lipstick, open hair, and leather jacket.

I like what letizia wore yesterday, i like the red leather jacket with the white skirt.. the only thing i dont like, her earrings..

Stunning red dress on Letizia today and a great colour too,any day when she's not leather clad is a good day.

VERY nice for a spring day. No one wears red like this lady.;)

I love that shade of red! And it's not cheap looking red leather, so bonus! This dress fits well, it's appropriate for the occasion, it's simple but stylish.

The thing I don't like is the limp looking hair. Letizia's hair isn't very thick so it's easy for it to look flat. She should cut a couple of inches off and at least do some sort of styling before public events.

She looks great in red. It's definitely her color.

Lovely red dress. Definitely her color :flowers:

But I do wish she'd go back to her longer bob. Looking too lank now.

She looks outstanding in the red dress.

Just when you think that she's hung up her Cher tribute act leather obsession back she comes looking like a rock star,oh Letizia I give up :whistling:

Pretty sad when everyone else looks much smartly dressed than the Spanish Queen.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DAnR2wNXUAEr3bS.jpg

:previous: She does have some really obvious style quirks. Overall, I think she does well. I also have things in my closet that have no business being there. But when I goof, it's not in front of tens of thousands of eyes.

At least she is unique and owns it. :flowers:

Sorry but this outfit looks just too quirky for my taste.
I usually like Letizia's fashion choices but this oversized white textured weave gilet by Massimo Dutti looks weird choice, at least for this event. But her hair and makeup looked faultless as always!

I don't like the over sized top any more than the pants :sad:

But I would argue she is not less dressed. The men certainly are well dressed. But the woman next to her is quite casual and looks to be wearing a large robe. Not a stylish fashion day IMO of either woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom