Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 5: July 2015 - December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The outfit is great! It looks professional and I think the bright color is spot-on... I think that the clutch is also professional, as it has the right size. Unfortunately, those sandals ruin almost the whole look... Leti, burn them! Or wear them to a concert/mundane party... not to a meeting for the cancer research!

I love the color but not the style.

Nice look very bright the color. But the bag and the shoes is a big miss. Don't much at all.

Love the outfit, but not feelin' the shoes at all.

Letizia's shoe choices often leave me cold:sad:.

The outfit is great! It looks professional and I think the bright color is spot-on... I think that the clutch is also professional, as it has the right size. Unfortunately, those sandals ruin almost the whole look... Leti, burn them! Or wear them to a concert/mundane party... not to a meeting for the cancer research!

I agree the outfit and color lovely and perfect for event. Also agree on shoes. I am so over this type of thing [I know it is the upscale style at present] but it is getting stale. I also HATE those ankle boots that everyone is now wearing with dress outfits also. With pants/slacks/jeans, OK but with a knee length skirt or dress suit, Yuck. Woman's legs look really odd and I have not talked to one male that likes them. They were even at red carpet events recently and looked like hell.

I agree the outfit and color lovely and perfect for event. Also agree on shoes. I am so over this type of thing [I know it is the upscale style at present] but it is getting stale. I also HATE those ankle boots that everyone is now wearing with dress outfits also. With pants/slacks/jeans, OK but with a knee length skirt or dress suit, Yuck. Woman's legs look really odd and I have not talked to one male that likes them. They were even at red carpet events recently and looked like hell.

:lol: thank you for you honest comment! I think shoes are the "weak" part of letizia 's fashion choices..;)

I don't mind the shoes on this occasion i think they add a different element to the red suit

The lady in blue, standing next to Doña Letizia, was more ladylike dressed...

The lady in blue looks frumpy - her shoes need a heel, the suit looks like she's a bank manager and she appears to have a dead parrot on her shoulder...

The lady to whom you refer is, I believe, the president of the Spanish Association Against Cancer, Isabel Oriol. She has great distinctions in science and in business.
https://translate.google.co.nz/tran...iacion-espanola-contra-el-cancer/&prev=search

I'm sure she does - she would hardly be standing next to the Queen of Spain if she hadn't done something important. However, I don't think what she's wearing is amazing and I don't think she looks more or less "ladylike" than Letizia. Which was the point of my, admittedly facetious, commit.

:previous:I completely agree. The first thing that came to my mind was "frumpy". I'm sure she is acclaimed in her field but that does not mean she looks more "lady like" than Letizia. I think the description "bank manager" is more appropriate.

Nice bright outfit on Letizia and those horrible shoes :confused:

Queen Letizia looked lovely and professional today ,a brooch might have given the outfit a more regal look.

This outfit is nothing special, but given the tone of the meeting I think it's fine.

Elegant professional look. I prefer me too she wore a brooch would give her more elegance.

I like the suit and the color of her top with the suit but the t-shirt looking top doesn't work for me,

Cancer event in Burgos
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CPm2ZnSWwAQZFZ-.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CPm2ZpmXAAAgPgB.jpg
Or next time you go to a nostalgic movie like, say, Ben Hur, or Gladiator!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice simple dress. The red color to flatter Letizia a lot. And I adore and shoes. Overall a good look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom