Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 5: July 2015 - December 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree the dress is too short ,had Letizia worn a slightly longer one it would have looked better.

I liked her appearance and look, very nicely put together but I have never been a fan of this dress, its too short.

I like the coat and purse but not the dress.

Yes,this dress is too short for an event like that and IMO it suits a young woman in her 20s better...

Very inappropriate for a queen to be wearing such a short dress :ohmy:for a public event. She is not a teenager nor a 20 something, I have noticed that since she became queen her style of clothing has changed to the younger generation of women. Yes she is a beautiful woman, no doubt about it, yet when your in that position and you represent a country, perhaps she should think of the event and not her personal look in wanting to younger then she is.

Very inappropriate for a queen to be wearing such a short dress :ohmy:for a public event. She is not a teenager nor a 20 something, I have noticed that since she became queen her style of clothing has changed to the younger generation of women. Yes she is a beautiful woman, no doubt about it, yet when your in that position and you represent a country, perhaps she should think of the event and not her personal look in wanting to younger then she is.

I don't think so I believe Her Majesty dresses appropriately for every occasion she takes parts in. If you have noticed if she wears short dresses or skirts she always has tights on. Plus it seems that she is quite petit in height wearing long dresses or skirt wouldn't go well with her

Plus it seems that she is quite petit in height wearing long dresses or skirt wouldn't go well with her
I believe HM is 5'7" tall so not so petite. Compare her height to other women around her and you'll see that she's of slightly above average height. We often see her with The King and standing next to her husband's 6'6" everyone except professional basketball players look rather short. :lol:

:previous:
King Felipe is 6'6", I did not know that. He is tall, goodness, no wonder she looks short next to him. I always thought it was her high heels giving her height. Yet this dress to still to short for a public event for anybody. Thank goodness there is no pictures of her sitting down:ermm:

King Felipe is 6'6", I did not know that. He is tall, goodness, no wonder she looks short next to him. I always thought it was her high heels giving her height. Yet this dress to still to short for a public event for anybody. Thank goodness there is no pictures of her sitting down:ermm:

of corse there are

yesterday
http://www.casareal.es/sitios/Lista...-ES-161405/bellas_artes_reyes_20151202_05.jpg

Official Visit to Chile
http://s1.ibtimes.com/sites/www.ibt...izia-wears-red-on-official-visit-to-chile.jpg

Thank you for showing me the pictures and I must say that is not a good thing at all. Maybe I am a bit old fashioned when it comes to a woman dressing and specifically when your a queen representing your country. Why is there a need to show more then what is necessary I often wonder. :ermm:

She is 2 inches taller than me woah. They are actually a couple of pictures of her sitting not with the same dress. I still like this dress on her

Although I like this dress, I too feel that it is too short and not the sort of fashion a queen should be wearing. When one has to be careful when one sits down, it is inappropriate imho.

I think that when sitting is even better ;). The Letizia has given us enough samples for what she wants to be her style. Personally i don't like some of the choices like this but she considers that the flatter her so.........:ermm:

I agree with you - we should be used to some of the more risqué styles that Letizia wears.

I do like this outfit - I wouldn't say it was inappropriate, more so that it wasn't quite as appropriate as it could have been - just an inch longer would have been better.

A quote I once heard years ago: "if that skirt was any shorter it would be a belt" - and I don't think Letizia is at that stage just yet!

I rarely comment on length but that dress is maybe an inch too short. I like the whole look very nice.

Unsure about the coat matching and her hair... the rest is fine.

She looks so pretty today, fresh, clean and smart. That is one very beautiful jacket, she can do so much with it. Her hair today was straight for a change and it looked sharp on her, her make-up was very soft and natural, very well done!

Think the jacket is a great choice with the straighter hairstyle and (as always) the fabulous makeup job!:flowers:

From the first time I saw it I loved this jacket especially with the black color worn by Letizia is perfect.

I like this jacket; it almost looks ethnical, but I don't think it's suitable for audiences...

What a lovely jacket!! It looks great with black and might also look good with other dark colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom