Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 4: April 2015 - July 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a private family gathering and judging by the other guests the dress code was casual smart which Letizia excels at.

It was a private family gathering and judging by the other guests the dress code was casual smart which Letizia excels at.

I also liked her outfit. Casual smart perfect wording. Some of the others really could take a page out of the new Queen's book on this style. Must date back to her professional life.

I think Letizia looks nice, though I do think it's a little casual, but as others have pointed out, the other guests are wearing similar style outfits, so perhaps it was the dress code.

She looks very nice. I love the top.

Differend look but i like it very.

Letizia's look was simple but professional looking.

Great look on arrival to Honduras. She looks fresh and professional. The blouse/skirt combination is a little different, but works well.

Letizia looks wonderful! I agree with An Ard Ri, her outfit is simple but professional. Her hair is great here too - I have no complaints.

She looks very elegant. I love the blouse.

the white outfit looked great, but I think it needs to be accessorized

The rolled up Miami Vice sleeves are back,the outfit would look better without the jacket.

Loving the shorter hair n' everything about the new Queen....she's my Garbo for eternity! :in_love: :wub:

Ballerinas are no convincing but she looks quite appropriate, even though the outifit may be considered a bit too smart for meeting with people...

Letizia looks great! I think she was trying to aim for the "smart but casual" look because she is wearing a smart jacket on top of a casual blouse and jeans.

I liked it the first time a bit better. But still a nice dress.

Yes the this dress is very beautiful.

June 2, 2015 - Queen Letizia in a skirt suit on the start of the state visit to France.

Interesting suit with the detailing down the arm but it's a bulky suit which doesn't flatter her nor does it have any shape. I also don't like the different shades of the jacket to the skirt.

Side view ** Full view 1 ** Full view 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom