Queen Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 10: July 2017 - November 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She seems to love broad belts recently. Well -- with her tiny waist it is looking perfect!
Bye Bine

The combination of the tightly cinched belt, the pockets in the front of the dress and the buttons don’t create an especially attractive look either front on or from the side. And the white does nothing for her.

Her makeup looks a lot better here than her last event, though.

Its a nice suite but my God that is one hideous belt and it ruins the outfit.

Its a nice suite but my God that is one hideous belt and it ruins the outfit.

I agree. I absolutely HATE belts that are not the exact same color of outfit {whatever material} except with jeans or patterned pants. To me the eye is immediately drawn there when a woman's face should be the focal point of any outfit....unless of course you are a Hollywood person and then their overflowing upper body is the show. JMO

I love the dress (or is it a suit?), but the belt is horrid. Not necessary, and too shiny and wide.

The suit is great:flowers:

I find the belt is indeed necessary. It breaks up just a long expanse of white, gives interest. I even like its wide. If it wasn't shiny silver, I'd love it. If it was a darker color and not shiny it would be the right break to the suit.

The dress is beautiful - this cut and silhouette really flatter Letizia, much more so than the tighter, sleeveless styles she likes so much. Very pretty colour, too.

The coat looked ridiculous and cheap in that setting, especially since Felipe looked immaculate.

Beautiful dress, and I love her shoes. Hair and make-up are on point, but the coat is much too casual for the occasion.

Her purple dress is wonderful!

Lovely colour of dress on Letizia and nice to see a different shoe on her. The coat was not so good at the welcome ceremony - why not a wool coat (and she has many lovely ones already) or a jacket.

This purple Hugo Boss dress is the same one that Princess Marie of Denmark wore earlier this year to receive her French honour, I think.
Princess Marie receives the Légion d'Honneur

It is also very similar to another purple Hugo Boss dress CP Mary debuted in 2014.
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/3e/b2/a6/3eb2a663bbaceabcc072bba743cb65c6.jpg
Mary's one got more details on the body though.

It's a beautiful style and especially colour on all three of them. That shade of purple really flatters a wide range of skin tones.

She looks stunning. The purple is fantastic on her. Great look :flowers:

I even love the trench. There is nothing cheap about a well styled trench. Great for the weather.

Wow, that purple dress looks wonderful on her. Hope to see it again at some other event, then perhaps she could wear it with a lovely brooch.
Sometimes Letizia's shoe fashion can be cringeworthy. Luckily not this time! Great shoe choice. Lovely hairstyle as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom