Princess Mathilde's Daytime Fashion, Part 3: February 2011 - December 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like the side peplum but I like the general shape and color of this coat.

Not sure about the ruffles on the side but the over all look is good. Great shade of red for her!

I'm also not sure about the ruffles on the sides of the skirt but the overall look is great and this shade of red is realy lovely.It seams the red colour is the colour of this winter as nearly all the crown princesses''Mary,Maxima,Mathilde ,Victoria'' and the duchess of cambridge appeared this weak in red colour.

I am not sure about the black ensemble. I like the retro theme as well as the pill box hat with hairstyle. The coat appears to be too shiny. Sleeves are too short.

I am not sure about the black ensemble. I like the retro theme as well as the pill box hat with hairstyle. The coat appears to be too shiny. Sleeves are too short.

I'm not sure if it's shiny material. In the closeup pic it looks to me like there's whiite flecks woven into the fabric but I could be wrong.

Last edited:

Princess Mathilde at the Te Deum mass on the occasion of the King's Feast today, November 15.
I don't like the animal print, but she manages to look lovely despite that print :)

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

Princess Mathilde at the Te Deum mass on the occasion of the King's Feast today, November 15.
I don't like the animal print, but she manages to look lovely despite that print :)

** Full view ** Upper part ** Close up **

I really like it!!! Modern and the colors make her look younger and tinner. But her shoes... ugly.

I met The Princess earlier today after Te Deum and I have admit that she looked thoroughly beautiful in this!

Not a fan of the print, but whole outfit is very nice and elegant. I like gray accessories.

:previous:
I agree with you. The whole look was lovely. A wide brimmed hat added a touch of elegance to the ensemble. However, I did not like the animal print.

That outfit should be on a celebrity,not a classy woman like Mathilde!

Her first outfit is a bold choice and suits her. She looks elegant.
I don't like the second outfit.

Last edited:
I am not sure about this outfit. The beige colour became Crown Princess Mathilde well. The shawl added nothing to the look. A jacket would have been a better choice. Earrings are inelegantly bulky.

Even though it is more tame,I still don't like it.It kinda ages her.

The shawl was the only good thing about this very bland outfit.

Matilda radiates charm to me, her skin and hair are just lovely. She was genetically blessed on that front. Like the second outfit, the first is a nice cut IMO.

Crown Princess Mathilde at a visit to the province of Luxembourg, today, November 16,
wearing beige and red. At first I thought it was a top and skirt, but it seems to be one piece.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 ** With a cape **

Those colors weirdly go together for me!

I don't know why but I can't like her shoes:ermm: But love her cape and her dress eventhough the colours...humm...I don't know if I like it or not

The outfit is causual and appears to be appropriate for this engagement.

I like what she's wearing, specially the coat but don't like her earrings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom