Princess Mathilde's Daytime Fashion, Part 3: February 2011 - December 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like the print.It makes her look older.

I have to be frank:
It's ugly. Reminds me of a school headmistress, or a Victorian granny.

I prefer her in bright colors but this dress is okay.

Crown Princess Mathilde during a visit to three farms in West-Flanders today, 26 September, 2011,
wearing a yellow jacket and brown pants with matching accessories. I like the colour mix of yellow
and brown on her, only the pants are a bit wide.

** Full view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

Never was fond of that outfit!

Last edited:

Crown Princess Mathilde during a visit to three farms in West-Flanders today, 26 September, 2011,
wearing a yellow jacket and brown pants with matching accessories. I like the colour mix of yellow
and brown on her, only the pants are a bit wide.

I like this on Mathilde.

Very appropriate for the type of visit.

Mathilde at the 25th anniversary celebration of the Plattelandsklassen in Sint-Jan-In-Eremo,
today, September 29, wearing a dress with a white, blue, black pattern.

I don't like the pattern that much, but the typical Mathilde cut is nice.
I feel we've seen this dress before, but I can't remember it exactly.

I just like the shoes from this look. The dress doesn´t look allright on Mathilde.

:previous:

Thanks a lot stephanievl! Only the dress worn on 23/03/2010 is not the same but another dress,
here you can see it a bit better March 23, 2010.

Maybe is just me but I do not like this dress at all. The pattern on the fabric almost looks "tie dyed". Although she does look happy and confident, not a nice, tidy look for Princess Mathilde.

:previous:

Thanks a lot stephanievl! Only the dress worn on 23/03/2010 is not the same but another dress,
here you can see it a bit better March 23, 2010.

Similar pattern but definately a different dress. This one has some blue in it and the other one is black & white. I like 'em both.

A lovely outfit for Mathilde, one of her nicest cocktail looks IMO and it sure does not look like a Natan creation but could be wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
The dress is just okay imo. I mostly like the accessories esp. those earrings.

Princess Mathilde 05/10/2011 dressed in a brown leather jacket with matching shoes and purse combined with a grey trousers.

Pic1 - Pic2

Princess Mathilde at the opening of the festival Europalia Brasil in Brussels, October 4, wearing a short nude dress with a matching jacket.
Looks a bit short, but besides that it's nice altogether.
** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 ** Shoes ** Earrings ** Bracelet ** Clutch **
I just love the design of CP Mathilde's short dress: delicate fabric, great cut and clever division (mainly due to that horizontally pleated section sitting directly above the breasts). The nude jacket, on its part, reminds me a lot of CP Letizia's beautiful nude gown worn at CP Victoria's wedding on June 19, 2010 :D... It's only a pity that Mathilde hasn't chosen a more vibrant colour for her combo because she does look radiant in nearly all strong shades i.m.o.. Very nice accessories as well, but why not several real pieces of jewelry (e.g. like off-white pearls)?

The brown leather jacket Princess Mathilde wore on the 5th October is fantastic.

That leather jacket does not really suit her type of style.

Yuk to the leather jacket I don't like it with those trousers.

It's not her best but it's good for her to try new things.

^ I like the colour on Mathilde and I agree, it's quite nice in general and more contemporary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom