Princess Letizia's Eveningwear Part 4: July 2009 - November 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the 2007 outfit. The color of the dress and jacket looked great on her.

I think she actually looks nicer with her hair up; it kind of softens the angles of her face. When it's straight down it seems like it makes the angles more prominent or something.

I think she actually looks nicer with her hair up; it kind of softens the angles of her face. When it's straight down it seems like it makes the angles more prominent or something.
You are quite right about the angles of her face, the stark center part of her hair is not a favorite of mine, I would have liked her hair much better if it were more of a side part (just slightly), that would have softened her facial features. The dress is wonderful, although she is wearing quite a bit of black and gray lately. :p

Oh dear. Such a lovely dress on her, her hair and makeup look nice, and then Ouch!.... The Shoes. I sincerely hope that she doesn't have these in another color.

They are not that bad of shoes when worn during the day and with black tights but at night they dont loook right with this lovely beaded dress

Princess Letizia's PoA outfits during the years:

Picture
(IBL, LFI,Zimbio,Life)
I really adore all of them Cp Letizia has her own style not high couture, not very famous around the world designer, but a nice personnal style .....and it's suits her a lot

This black dress is very beautiful and suits Letizia very well but I don't like with those shoes!

Today's dress let me down :ermm: It reminds me of the late 80's or early 90's and I really don't want to remember that era :D It was just a bad choice, imo, with all this sparkle! The shoes are another big disappointment indeed :cool:

Same here. I mainly dislike the shoes. :nonono: I think without them it would have been at least "ok". :D

:previous: From the knees up Letizia's LBD is superb. As to the shoes, they do not balance the whole outfil. They look boxy and clompy, in fact they look like some of those shown in Madam Heathers "House" from CSI. :ohmy:

I do like the black beaded dress, especially the way the waist is fitted. Overall nice look. Agree the shoes are ALL wrong on so many levels, what a disappointment!

I love this black dress, it's very classic and chic. The beadwork on it is really pretty, the shoes look really cool, modern and edgy.

I love the black dress, a fitted LBD with sparkle what could be bad? I also like the shoes, they are very cool and modern. I just don't like them together. The shoes are just too visually heavy for the outfit.

Letizia's dress is beautiful, elegant and classic!:previous:
I love glass beads on the dress.:)

I adore this dress, Letizia looks incredible. :flowers:
I adore this LBD on Letizia, it fits her like a glove and the shoes look good with the outfit as well. Wonderful! Wonder what this dress would look like in a nice light gray color??:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom