Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 9: July 2009 - October 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I cannot believe people are actually criticising what Letizia wore to a funeral. Is nothing sacred anymore?

Wow, I cannot believe people are actually criticising what Letizia wore to a funeral. Is nothing sacred anymore?

I think that's what this is called forum, you can give any opinion here, at least I'm not ignoring the fact of the victims and the funeral, is just that you can have different opinions of any event. :flowers::flowers:

When I look at the families, relatives and friends of the victims, they were also quite informally dressed. So I don´t think that they were bothered of the clothes of the royal ladies. I´m sure that the thing they will remember is how compassionate and friendly the royal family was towards them.
Daylife
Daylife
Diario de Navarra
Diario de Navarra

When I look at the families, relatives and friends of the victims, they were also quite informally dressed. So I don´t think that they were bothered of the clothes of the royal ladies. I´m sure that the thing they will remember is how compassionate and friendly the royal family was towards them.
http://www.diariodenavarra.es/actualidad/20090731/fotos/2009073114251147_640.jpg

That's true, it was a nice thing to see the royal family going to this event, also I think that, if a relative of yours die, lest be honest, I don't care what I'm wearing because all is sadness at that time

Letizia and Felipe at the minute of silence of the navigators in memory of the victims of the terrorist attack at the Nautical Club today.
Regata Copa del Rey
Daylife
At the nautical club:
Daylife
Nice outfit, and I like also her scarf (because I use scarves too). Her hair looks good.

She's beautiful for the beginning of their holidays!!!

Hope to see the little girls this afternoon!

I love her sunglasses! those are Ray Ban!

Fantastic look :D I love her sunglasses-very Jackie O. style .

I love the scarf and sunglasses. I think that she looks fantastic in this style. The oversized lenses look great on her face.

great look , everything is perfect ; her hair is stunning

Simple, but nice outfit. The scarf is beautiful.

Finally she puts on vacation outfit :flowers: She usually looks great during that time.
I like the combination a lot - simple yet nice and beautiful. For the first time for long time she wears the platform I like :lol:
Sunnies are great indead :flowers:

She looks realy good on last days.

What can one say about such a simple outfit which just screams simplicty, typical outfit for a day on an island. The wide pants/jeans are lovely and a perfect summer choice, the black top is nothing speacial but I quite like how the scarf is on and that it looks abit messy which adds such a simple look to the outfit which makes it ideal outfit for the day.

I really like her shades

Honi soit qui mal y pense :) Carla looks 10 years older though. Ok summer outfit but I don't get the scarf, sorry. It isn't even nicely put in place, just wrapped around the neck in an uninspired way. I like the shoes, all kind of summer espandrilles look really cool.
That is the way this style of scarf is usually worn. I'm surprised you haven't seen it seeing as they are everywhere in the UK.

She looks so nice...I would love to see her using this outfit but in different colors, i.e, pink, green, yellow....

I dislike the glasses and the scarf:nonono:

Princess Letizia has made the Vanity Fairs best dressed list so I have moved all posts discussing that to this thread
Vanity Fair's International Best-Dressed List
here

Thanks
Dazzling

Last edited:
Letizia and her family today walking at Palma de Mallorca.
Getty Images
Getty Images
I love her summer look, it´s fresh and youthful.

Beautiful summer dress. I like all the different colors and then small ruffles. The colors really suit her and the loosness of the dress is ideal for a summer day with family. Im not too fond of her shades, I dont like the crystals on the side.

What a beautiful summer dress!!!! and I love her shoes!!

Letizia is just perfect today!!

Does anyone know the designer???

Lovely dress. I like the shoes, too.
And I agree, she looks perfect today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom