The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2009, 04:20 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Her_Majesty View Post
I like this suit, although I prefered it when she wore it in Germany... without the black stockings..
ANP Beeldbank
I prefer it this way as well, regardless of fashions, some outfit just suit different things IMO.
I wish that Letizia would mix and match more... wearing for example a different black top (with a different neckline or design) or even a cream one would add some variation to the outfit.

Old 02-03-2009, 04:21 PM
Commoner

Winnie as always you are right! The necless is very beautiful and the grey outfit suits her.

Old 02-03-2009, 05:46 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessofEurope View Post
The grey dress is very nice.I like also the cardigan though it hides that nice dress and it seems that it's too tight.The necklace is nice but is too much with the cardigan.I hate the shoes.

The burgundy(i think) is nice.The black top is nice but the details on it are too much with the outfit.I prefer the stockings she had worn in Germany.I love her bag.
Her make-up is very nice
Old 02-03-2009, 05:50 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by soraya View Post
The grey dress is very nice.I like also the cardigan though it hides that nice dress and it seems that it's too tight.The necklace is nice but is too much with the cardigan.I hate the shoes.

The burgundy(i think) is nice.The black top is nice but the details on it are too much with the outfit.I prefer the stockings she had worn in Germany.I love her bag.
Her make-up is very nice

Yes i like her bag - i think yesterday and today were the first time she has used it but i could be wrong

She suits her hair this length as it reminds me abit about the style she had on the day of their engagement

Old 02-03-2009, 06:56 PM
Administrator
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

This thread hs been cleaned up and re-opened. In the future please contact the moderators if you think a post here is violiting the TRF rules. Thank you.
Old 02-03-2009, 10:46 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Her_Majesty View Post
[I]
I like this suit, although I prefered it when she wore it in Germany... without the black stockings..
ANP Beeldbank
I agree. The red jacket is very pretty with this skirt. I don't care for the black stockings either. The suit looked better without them.
Old 02-04-2009, 03:47 AM
Aristocracy

Her make-up is very nice[/quote]

ditto...like her outfit...and prefer it when she wore it with pantyhose..imo this gives her legs bit more volume (looks like) and that looks good to me..
but in the nd its just a matter of taste (and no real secret that i prefer stockings/pantyhose)

thanx for the pics too
Old 02-04-2009, 05:39 AM
Royal Highness

She looked good with the burgundy jacket and skirt,much better compared to her last appearances,but she still misses that X-factor,in my opinion.
Old 02-05-2009, 04:20 AM
Heir Apparent

The outfit is very pretty.The red jacket looks very good with the skirt. The bag is very lovely,too.
Old 02-09-2009, 10:29 AM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

9th February 2009 Lunch for the President of Argentina
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/...ai3EK/610x.jpg
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/...Tsh1t/340x.jpg (orginally posted by lula)

Old 02-09-2009, 10:44 AM
Heir Presumptive

Looks like Letizia completely missed the mark here! The properly dressed other ladies all dressed up for lunch and poor Letizia looks like she's off to the market! Way too casual, imo.
Old 02-09-2009, 10:58 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/...ai3EK/610x.jpg

Letizia looks like a Lady-in-Waiting or a page who would serve the coffee inside
Like she hurried back after picking up Leonor from school but not like a Royal receiving the Argentine President who is, same goes for Queen Sofia, appropriately dressed for the occasion.
Old 02-09-2009, 11:05 AM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Although i like Letizia's outfit especially the jacket i dont think it was what she should have worn for the state visit lunch. This type of look would be better suited to any of her other average engagements.

The President of Argentina looked the best of the three ladies - her choice was lovely

Old 02-09-2009, 11:21 AM
Imperial Majesty

Letizia recycles blouse from 2006 Euro cup final
Belga
Old 02-09-2009, 11:34 AM
Heir Presumptive

very nice belt:)
His soul was too great to be contained by the camera's lens ,yet his images radiate his love for his family , his faith , his pride on his country and people the world over who shared his commitment to peace and his joy in life . Queen Noor
Old 02-09-2009, 12:07 PM
Heir Presumptive

Totally underdressed for the occasion, colorless and off. In the group pic she looks as if she was cut and pasted into the image.
This is a reception and lunch for a visiting Head of State, and this outfit is simply inappropriate. Her husband didn't show up wearing a polo shirt and Levis either.
Hope she'll do better at the state banquet tonight.
Old 02-09-2009, 12:32 PM
Heir Presumptive

I agree! Letizia's outfit looks inappropriate for the event!
Belga
Besides, the jacket is nice but the trousers and the shoes look terrible IMO!
Belga
Wenn
Old 02-09-2009, 12:56 PM
Heir Presumptive

I don´t like this outfit
I usually like one or two things of her outfits, but today i can´t say anything I like
I agree: she looks terrible. Not only because of the suit, also her hair and something in her face doesn´t look good, IMO.

Proud admirer and supporter of the Princess of Asturias, Viana and Gerona (2005 - ) :)
Old 02-09-2009, 01:05 PM
Heir Apparent

Something's wrong with her outfit that's true. But I don't know what it is.
If are they trousers or shoes? Or maybe little to big jacket?
And colours... I know that we have winter but some colours will be good, too.
I agree that Letizia wear to much treousers on last days. Some skirt for time to time, please.
Old 02-09-2009, 01:12 PM
Royal Highness

I agree wit you all. I dont like the outfit. Dont like the colours, nor the jacket. And her shoes are ugly, as always.

Tags
crown princess letizia, daytime fashion, letizia daytime fashion