Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 4: August 2008 - November 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The white suit is indeed superb...Wish she had matched it with more royal-looking shoes...

Does she even own a pair of royal-looking shoes anymore? I know that she used to and looked ever so much better and very feminine as well. :)

White suit is one of her best suits IMO. The fit flattered her very well and the rose detail was a nice touch to the suit. White suits Letizia very well.

I really like this suit. She looks wonderful in this color, and the rose is a very elegant touch. The rose reminds me of Chanel.

Sorry for my ignorance:Could we say that color "pink"?I think that pink is a much brighter color.Can we say "dark pink" or is there one word for this color that I don't know?In Greek there's a word "phouchsia"(sounds like "fouxia") borrowed by French.Is it the same in English perhaps?

Sorry for my ignorance:Could we say that color "pink"?I think that pink is a much brighter color.Can we say "dark pink" or is there one word for this color that I don't know?In Greek there's a word "phouchsia"(sounds like "fouxia") borrowed by French.Is it the same in English perhaps?

That lovely pink color is "fuschia."

I'm sorry. I guess that I missed something also.:ohmy: I thought that we were discussing the White suit and all of a sudden "Fuschia" comes to the fore?? I would LOVE to see Letizia in fuschia. Or are you discussing her shoes as they appear to be that color? :ermm:

This is funny!
You're discussing "rose"... which of course could be rosé (the color) but in this case it's the rose (on Letizia's jacket).
Nice enough outfit but ruined by the footwear, as usual.

Boris, Do you ever sleep?! You are on every MB that I either belong to or I lurk! :) As I read the posts, I am laughing as hard as you must be. Talk about misinterpreting or Totally misunderstanding....Rose, Rose', we all sound like dummies.

I Do so enjoy your comments as they are all either full of information or are totally humorous....but always enjoyable to read.

Thanks for agreeing with me re: Letizia's footwear! Ghastly...

Thank you udyusa!
No I never sleep, vampires rarely do and there's enough space for a laptop in my coffin.
(In other words: Working freelance with the laptop being the # 1 gadget to work with allows you to constantly switch back and forth between the entertaining and the serious.)
Ever since Letizia has started to wear her platform horrors, I can't bring myself to judge any outfit of hers by whatever other merits it might have, as the overall look is always totally destroyed by one glance at her feet.

Thanks,sunsh1n3!It's the same word,I didn't know the spelling for the English version,that's all.Yes,udy,we're talking about the color of Letizia's shoes(with the white suit).

The white suit is really nice, but I don't like those platform shoes. I agree they are trendy, fashionable, but they are neither chic nor elegant, especially on a Crown princess.
Thanks,sunsh1n3!It's the same word,I didn't know the spelling for the English version,
iakynthi:flowers:,the right spelling is "fuchsia" in English.
I agree with you, the shoes look fuchsia to me!

White suit is one of her best suits IMO. The fit flattered her very well and the rose detail was a nice touch to the suit. White suits Letizia very well.

I agree. :)

The shoes are good in that they add some colour to the suit, but the style was not the one I would have chosen (now how is that for diplomatic??!!).
Very cute how her shoes & his tie match... :wub:

The white suit: It looked wonderful. It takes guts to wear all white as white can make one look heavier - although in Letizia's case, this is a big plus in her favor!
I could never wear all white as I am such a klutz that I would spill something on that pristine white in two seconds!

Aww!!:eek: I don´t like this suit! She doesn´t look good, and her boots are awful!:bang: I don´t understand why she were them, they aren´t elegant or fashion! The brown suit would look better with brown elegant shoes:ermm:

The trouble is, Annie S, Letizia doesn't own a pair of elegant shoes much less brown ones! :-(

I must say I like her outfit, and I like her shoes.

Aww!!:eek: I don´t like this suit! She doesn´t look good, and her boots are awful!:bang: I don´t understand why she were them, they aren´t elegant or fashion! The brown suit would look better with brown elegant shoes:ermm:

They make todays outfit more interesting
http://i33.tinypic.com/2vbjwd3.jpg

Actually those type of laceup boots are verey much in fashion this year - whilst i may not be the biggest fan of them with a skirt she recently wore them with trousers and they looked fine

Sorry, PrincessofE, but I don't see anything but two pics of the suit from the hips up, no trousers. I can't imagine that they would look any better but at least they would be covered by the trousers. Makes sense, imo...

I like this brown suit. It has an interesting detail on the jacket. I think that it would look really nice with a brighter colored shirt underneath.

We seem to be grasping at straws here.... One of the pics show the suit with a soft, pretty lavender turtleneck and I still don't see any major improvement.

I loved this outfit the first time I see it!!:flowers:
Are flat her shoes?:ermm:
It´s strange in Letizia!:)

I´ve just seen more pictures, and her shoes aren´t flat:ohmy:
I said that it was strange...:lol:
Howhever these shoes are very elegants...;) Good choice!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like this outfit. Letizia looks so pretty in blue. I love the shape of the outfit and the belt. I am especially happy to see that she left the platforms at home!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom