Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 4: August 2008 - November 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.casareal.es/noticias/ima...inauguracion_congreso_nuevo_periodismo_01.jpg

I quite like this outfit too. Her face does look quite pale, but that could just be the picture.
I like the blue, & the skirt has some points of interest in the buttons down the front.
I hope some pictures come to light that we can see the shoes better.

I think just the lighting in the hallway combined with all the flashbulbs are making her look pale. She looks very nice, cobalt blue is a good color for her as are all jewel tones.

If you look closely at her shoes (and the ones from an earlier event with the grey trouser suit/pink shirt)...you will see that neither of them appear (to my eyes at least) to be platform shoes! Two times in a row, that is something to celebrate!!

I adore the purple top and jacket and the earrings she wore with it were adorable. Beautiful outfit on her! Also the black top with the print shirt is wonderful, I'm not sure what's happening in her closet, but I hope that it keeps happening! She has looked pretty darn flawless these past couple of weeks.

I agree - Let's keep our fingers crossed that these new fashionable looks keep happening ...

And mine!

I cant remember if she has worn these clothes before or not.

Nice outfit!!! princess Letizia wore it one year ago.I think that these shoes are the same that she wore yesterday. In any case i always loved the platforms:rolleyes:

its winter - so letizia returns to her annual tradition of wearing dark tights!!!

Nice shoes and i really like the navy jacket with the belt to pull it in

I like the blue jacket, but the black neck looks a bit strange in this photo. It looks like it is choking her. The color is beautiful on Letizia, and I like the belted waist.

I really like this suit. It is very elegant, and the shape is very feminine.

Wonderful suit, I like it so much!

I was not a fan of Letizia's style but right now she is a very well dressed lady.

Her style is feminine (I don't like to see women dressed with masculine clothes), elegant and simple. I believe an over-dressed woman is never a well dressed woman.

Nice outfit, but she should stop wearing turtlenecks. They make her look like her head is screwed on the rest of her body by a very bad mechanic!!

I really like the coat, scarf, and handbag. Letizia looks great in this outfit.

ANP Beeldbank for me there is something not quite right about the shape of the trousers with her boots - the trouser leg needed to be more of a boot-cut shape and not so narrow and then i think they would look better
i am assuming she choose what seems to be flat boots because she would be working at the stall and standing on her feet for a long period of time (plus Felipe wasnt there!!)

It really must be very cold at the moment in Madrid

a really nice fitted suit IMO. The deep pink/red top underneth doesnt make this a dull suit, gave a nice contrast.

Pretty coat, fits well and ideal for a cold day. Looks lovely closed and with the blue pashmina/scarf but I would like to also see it open one day.

The brown suit was a great. I really like the top she wore with it. It flattered her really well, pity about the shoes, but nevermind.

The latter coat & scarf was nice too. Letizia seems to do winter really well, although I do feel she could have chosen better boots.

The colours all round seem to suit her.

I love Both outfits! Forget the brown shoes. :( I see nothing wrong with the boots, however.

Oh,my God!!I have exactly the same black coat that donnak posted on the 5th of November.I bought it last year for 150 Euros.I guess it's a copy.Does anyone know the designer of the original coat Letizia was wearing?

Very beautiful pink dress. The color and cut are very lovely for a maternity dress.

I don't know, iakynthi, but it is a Beauty!! Great buy for you....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom