The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2008, 12:10 PM
Heir Apparent

I also like it1 I think it in fashion and it suits her very well. But I don't know if it is a complete dress or a skirt and a blouse. I would rather prefer to be a complete dress. I really like but I do prefer a darker top underneath either!! But it suits her very well indeed!

Old 05-22-2008, 05:49 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Girona, May 21.

BelgaPicture - Category details

A very nice outfit, a bit Rania-like. Finally, we see different shoes. Well matched, like the belt!

Old 05-22-2008, 06:46 AM
Serene Highness

I don't like the jacket. seems too casual with a nice dress.

http://media.epi.es/www.diaridegiron...__15_1.jpg.jpg
Old 05-22-2008, 06:58 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
Girona, May 21.

BelgaPicture - Category details

A very nice outfit, a bit Rania-like. Finally, we see different shoes. Well matched, like the belt!
I agree with you. I like her outfit, too.
Old 05-22-2008, 07:05 AM
Heir Apparent

Lovely outfit, I thought of Rania as well (but then they do have very similar styles).
Old 05-22-2008, 03:46 PM
Heir Presumptive

Yes, the outfit is Rania-like. The two women have similar body shape, a belt dress/suit suits them very well.

Shirt and skirt without the jacket. She looks very nice.
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/May2008/PPE08052183.jpg
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/May2008/PPE08052184.jpg
Old 05-22-2008, 09:26 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnaK View Post
Yes, the outfit is Rania-like. The two women have similar body shape, a belt dress/suit suits them very well.

Shirt and skirt without the jacket. She looks very nice.
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/May2008/PPE08052183.jpg
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/May2008/PPE08052184.jpg
Thank you everyone for the pictures! I think both of them looked very nice today. Loved the white outfit, a little bit unsure about the jacket though, it's a bit too casual.
Old 05-22-2008, 11:20 PM
Royal Highness

The jacket is nice, but it would look better with the jeans.
She looked fantastic without it!
Old 05-23-2008, 09:42 AM
Heir Presumptive

The purple outfit from the pictures in the garden is lovely. Love the bright skirt and sweather set! Perfect. Also, she and Felipe look especially happy and healthy. What a wonderful anniversary, even if they did have to work.

PPE Agency
Old 05-23-2008, 10:32 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Her last outfits were lovely. The white skirt & shirt were both recycled, looked lovely with the suede jacket & belt. With the jacket on it loocked casual & working with jacket off it gave it more of a formal look.

The purple outfit is just full of color & the print looks lovely. I hope to see it again soon at an official event.
Old 05-23-2008, 11:05 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by princess gertrude View Post
The purple outfit from the pictures in the garden is lovely. Love the bright skirt and sweather set! Perfect. Also, she and Felipe look especially happy and healthy. What a wonderful anniversary, even if they did have to work.

PPE Agency
That's a very nice, romantic outfit. The colour suits her very well.
Old 05-23-2008, 11:44 AM
Heir Apparent

The purple skirt is lovely love, I like the all outfit!
Old 05-23-2008, 11:48 AM
Heir Presumptive

The last two outfits were great!
The purple outfit is really lovely!
Old 05-25-2008, 08:17 AM
Commoner

Hi! It's my first time posting about HRH Letizia's fashion, please be patient.

Back in her state visit to Mexico in 2004, all her daytime suits looked superbly great.

The suits in the Hungary state visit in 2004 displayed a great variety of colors, also excellent.

However, during certain/other times, her daytime wear can be rather bland.
I'm sorry but have not mastered how to post pictures yet.
Old 05-27-2008, 05:29 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Audiences, May 26th

Apart from the silly & inappropriate teenager behaviour at official events (holding hands and focus on themselves) Letizia is back to bad old habits such as wrong shoes or unflattering cut of suit (skinny trousers ). She looks like a journalist in these pictures and not like a princess.

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/6...03thmbgro3.jpg
(thanks to donnaK and yes you are right about the hairdresser, Queen Sofia who would never turn up at an event with uncombed hair must have requested him for herself )
Old 05-27-2008, 07:20 AM
Nobility

I think you have it wrong Duke. She looks gorgeous and not as you describe. To me there is nothing wrong with her look and am surprised you feel as you say. The woman seems self assured and dominates a look she's earned; that of a professional and ultimately the future Queen of Spain. I applaud her for her sense of taste and style. She truly seems happy and mannered. I'd say she is lucky. What a great persona to marvel. Long live Spain I'd say.
Old 05-27-2008, 09:19 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
Audiences, May 26th

Apart from the silly & inappropriate teenager behaviour at official events (holding hands and focus on themselves) Letizia is back to bad old habits such as wrong shoes or unflattering cut of suit (skinny trousers ). She looks like a journalist in these pictures and not like a princess.

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/6...03thmbgro3.jpg
(thanks to donnaK and yes you are right about the hairdresser, Queen Sofia who would never turn up at an event with uncombed hair must have requested him for herself )
Agreed!
I think she looks boring!!
Old 05-27-2008, 09:59 AM
Aristocracy

When Letizia got married to Felipe 4 years ago, she looked GREAT in almost EVERY SINGLE ENGAGEMENT.. But unfortunately, now she has lost her sense of style.. Maybe she needs to hire a stylist to help her..
Old 05-27-2008, 12:49 PM
Heir Apparent

Nice suit and the pretty pink blouse provides a much-needed contrast.
Old 05-27-2008, 01:03 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny Royalty View Post
I think you have it wrong Duke. She looks gorgeous and not as you describe. To me there is nothing wrong with her look and am surprised you feel as you say. The woman seems self assured and dominates a look she's earned; that of a professional and ultimately the future Queen of Spain. I applaud her for her sense of taste and style. She truly seems happy and mannered. I'd say she is lucky. What a great persona to marvel. Long live Spain I'd say.
I agree. She looks the way she wants to look. Just because she is now a princess, that doesn't mean that she must be put into a certain "box" and not have her own personality. To me she looks like most every woman wished they did -- better on the side of thin and not heavy. I think that for some reason people truly wished that this couple didn't marry, but they must get over it. They are happy together and don't mind if they show it by holding hands. Envy is an awful thing.

Closed Thread

Tags
crown princess letizia, daytime fashion