Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 25: June 2012 - October 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't like rolled up sleeves in Miami Vice and I don't like them on Letizia either :D

I'm not liking this on her at all. I dislike the blouse especially. I Do wish she would stop rolling up the sleeves of her jackets! That look is so dated.

I didn't like rolled up sleeves in Miami Vice and I don't like them on Letizia either :D

My thoughts exactly! I don't like that dated look at all, too much a blast from the past, and think the suit looks better buttoned as well; the blouse is too big for her.

This outfit is suitable for the event but it's better with the jacket closed and I'm not much of a fan of the rolled up sleeves maybe a different blouse would've been better.

I do wish she wore a solid colored blouse under the suit. The closed-jacket look was definitely better, but when she left it open, it looked very sloppy. The rolled up sleeves don't help the situation at all.

looks cute in suit...lol...and i really like her heels...thank you

Last edited:
Now that's a lovely suit; I really like the dark hunter green top with the bow against the white. Very elegant. Nice clutch and shoes as well.

Last edited:
I think she looks great! The green top works very well with the elegant white suit to me.

Very pretty color on her, and the suit fits nicely. Nice big smile today!

I really love this whole look on her! Elegant suit, beautiful color blouse, and lovely accessories. Plus she looks soo happy!!

An A+ for Letizia! Really love the combination of white and green. She looks very classy in this particular suit too.

As soon as Letizia is wearing some quality clothes, she looks fab. The pantsuit is one of the better ones, no rolled up sleeves, the green blouse makes a nice contrast.

Gorgeous look.
The white suit is elegant and beautiful, and the forest green blouse just adds a splash of colour, contrasting nicely with the dominant white.

Love the white suit with the green top. Very simple but super chic.

The crisp white suite is a lovely contrast with the green silk blouse - good look on Letizia

The suit looks much nicer with the jacket buttoned up as the shade of green is quite strong against the white when left open.
If left open, I would've wanted to see a nice necklace to break the green up (even though its a lovely shade) and the tie undone.

Call me old fashioned but I just do not like these pants and blouse ensembles, as nice as the pieces are, for a military event. Look at what her husband is wearing.

Call me old fashioned but I just do not like these pants and blouse ensembles, as nice as the pieces are, for a military event. Look at what her husband is wearing.

I'm of the same opinion but Letizia, especially insists on wearing pants to alot her engagements. As such, I can only critique based on the quality of the pieces she wears.

Last edited:

I agree, not for a military event especially next to Felipe, although the blouse and slacks are nice, just not fitting for the occasion. But I think the accessories are too light in color and I'd like to see a jacket for a more formal look.

Last edited:
I'm of the same opinion but Letizia, especially insists on wearing pants to alot her engagement. As such, I can only critique based on the quality of the pieces she wears.

But how do we know the quality from the picture?

I love the blouse but not the pants. Not a good look for this event.

I feel that this look is a bit too casual for the event as well. Both pieces are lovely, but not for a military parade, especially when her husband is wearing his regalia.

But I think the accessories are too light in color and I'd like to see a jacket for a more formal look.

Good observations :flowers:. I wouldn't have noticed any of the accessories if there wasn't a picture that was a close-up of the look. They blend in with the clothing. I think a jacket would have made the entire ensemble more appropriate and formal as well.

I feel that this look is a bit too casual for the event as well. Both pieces are lovely, but not for a military parade, especially when her husband is wearing his regalia.

Good observations :flowers:. I wouldn't have noticed any of the accessories if there wasn't a picture that was a close-up of the look. They blend in with the clothing. I think a jacket would have made the entire ensemble more appropriate and formal as well.

The Princess seems to prefer casual looking outfits for these type of military events. I have seen her before wearig similar pieces, and unfortunately she does not appear to be dressed appropriately for the event.:rolleyes:

I agree its too casual but one of the better outfits. In past years Letizia has looked much, much worse on the casual level.

I wonder what is so difficult to wear a skirt or a dress in a non-blend-in colour?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom