Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 23: February 2012 - April 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gorgeous tweed dress and shoes! Love the green coat too, nice shade of green and pretty buttons and pockets are flattering to her figure.
A nice short necklace, again, would just perfect the outfit!

I am really impressed by Letizia's style today. The coat is gorgeous, the dress a perfect compliment and the shoes give the whole ensemble a slight retro aspect.

But the nicest thing of the lot is her makeup and hair. The green of the coat and eyeliner really highlight the colour of her eyes. Overall the make-up is very soft and very feminine. Nice!

Love the entire outfit. Letizia looks great in green.

Agree, the coat is perfection for CP Letizia, love the colors of th dress underneath, shoes are a bit too retro for me though.

I still like this outfit a lot. Lovely colors on her and I always liked the shoes.
But please, Leti, add a brooch or something next time and it will be perfect. ;)

I love this look! The color really flatters her.

I like this look but prefer version with coat on the dress. Love the shoes, totally my style.

Great repeat from letizia - the shoes suit the style of the outfit

Princess Letizia wore a black and white ensemble for "Rare Diseases World Day" conference.
Overall, I think it's quite a good look on Letizia. I do love the blouse; it's feminine, slightly unusual, and of good quality. Not so sure about the pants though.

Gallery from Zimbio.

Last edited:
Not her best effort, the blouse looks too big and the pants look wrinkled and not flattering. But it's not grey so I'll take it.

She is a very very think person so she needs to care more about some looks, very skinny jeans doesn't look too good on her...

Hard to go wrong with a black and white combination - and i like the style of the blouse on Letizia

Good summary Your Excellency!

And thanks for the photo of Letizia from 2004,the more old photo's I see I begin to wonder what's happened to all her jewellery.

I don't think the pants are terrible, they look like something I'd wear to work. Not sure about the top though

The blouse is great and looks good on Letizia. I don´t mind the skinny pants.

I'm not too crazy about this look, but it's something different. I think her hair looked nice.

She is a very very think person so she needs to care more about some looks, very skinny jeans doesn't look too good on her...

Very true. The blouse is pretty but seems to hang on her. Her clothes today draw attention to how thin she is, and not necessarily in a positive way. The picture from DOM taken in 2004 shows a thin Letizia, but she looks healthy thin.

I just don´t understand why everybody has just to critisize her body.
She is a beautiful woman, in nature even more. Today´s blouse is supposed to "hang" as you said - it´s its cut. She looks preetty and appropiate - what else do you want. I like this style.

She is thin and will always be this way, so please stop lamenting about it.

I just don´t understand why everybody has just to critisize her body.
She is a beautiful woman, in nature even more. Today´s blouse is supposed to "hang" as you said - it´s its cut. She looks preetty and appropiate - what else do you want. I like this style.

She is thin and will always be this way, so please stop lamenting about it.

Agree totally - the style of the blouse is meant to appear big on any wearer

Are there any full lenght shots of Letizia - of her shoes?

I do not like her apearance today. She looks tired and older than she is.
Pants do not suit her and this large blouse is not her style.
She has the body to wear better clothes. This loose style does not suit her.

Princess Letizia Look Gorgeous In Black & White She’s always Look Wonderful , Like Her Both Outfit Very :flowers: Thanx Duck of Marmalade for Posting :flowers:

I like her in b & w and this particular outfit looks nice and appropriate. But I see very odd sizes here, a pair of very tight trousers and a very loose blouse. They really don't flatter her figure, IMO.

The blouse is too big.She looks bad!

I think she looks especially beautiful today.
I love the blouse and her hair and make-up look great.
Agree about the too skinny pants, and the belt look awful, imo, but overall the look is very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom