Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 22: October 2011 - February 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the colour of the dress, but somehow I think that it has a weird cut, especially the shoulder part looks strange... :ermm:

The raspberry dress has always been one of my favourites of Letizia's and its great that she has the confidence to continue to repeat this dress on numerous outings ove the last 2/3 years

The princess of Asturias looks beautiful in the raspberry colored dress and the color suits her;)

That dress will always be one of my favorite Letizia looks!

It would be unwise for Crown Princess Letizia to show new clothes because of the grave economic situation in Spain.

Maybe, some new clothes from spanish brands would de taken as a sign of encouraging the spanish industry and markets.The best thing to do at economic crisis is to spend money for boosting markets.

This has always been one of my favorites on her. Such a pretty color, and the fit is good. The shoes do not belong with the dress.

I like the suit. The only thing that is a little problematic is the length of the trousers. They appear to be dragging on the floor.

I like the suit and the shoes. I don't care for the shirt underneath. Seems like something with a little more weight to it would look better, but that's just me.

I like the suit. The only thing that is a little problematic is the length of the trousers. They appear to be dragging on the floor.

Yes, you can really see how long the slacks are in the second photo; I don't think I can even see the shoes. But otherwise, that is a lovely suit and Leti looks good in it.

Last edited:
I love the black pea coat. Elegant and classy. The scarf looks great with it.

I totally agree! I love the scarf but I just wish I knew how in the world she ties it like that!! :)

I totally agree! I love the scarf but I just wish I knew how in the world she ties it like that!! :)

You and me both! I'm puzzled when it comes to tying scarves in a stylish manner, so I detest wearing them.

There's got to be a scarf-tying website so we can learn how to knot our scarves like this! That scrumptious scarf just elevates the look of the pea coat. Really nice.

Nice and comfortable outfit for a long flight. I like her coat a lot.

Wow, Letizia looks great! I love the pea jacket & scarf! Great look!:)

All hail the return of the Lady in Red!:flowers: Recycled or not, she looks great in the dress. My favorite color on her!

That is a brilliant shade of red. Letizia looks wonderful in it.

always liked this suit on Letizia and it is a great start to the Chile visit

Beautiful suit! She looks lovely in red. I'm not liking the shoes, but the clutch is gorgeous.

I really do love the white dress with black. The style is lovely, but I have to agree about the length-too short.:ermm: But otherwise, I like it.

While black and white is always so classic and elegant, my complaint is the short dress length as well as those deep patch pockets that look out of place.

Last edited:
I love everything about that black and white

I love the red suit and the black/white dress. She looks really nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom