Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 21: August 2011 - October 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know. 4Pam, but I really like them!

Princess Letizia during the audience at the Reconquista Hotel in Oviedo

Full view ** Close up 1 ** Close up 2 ** Shoes

She looks pretty. Nice dress, I like the neckline. The shoes are fine but I think that don't match well with the dress.

The dress is nice,I really wish she would wear a little more jewelry,she has some nice pieces but she rarely wears anything .

I was hoping as she's in Asturias that she'd wear her Cross of Asturias necklace.

The dress is ok, the cut is very nice. Letizia owns quite a few grey-ish quality dresses by now.

The shoes are all wrong with the dress though, if nude then only single colour without applications, dress & shoes together are too busy.

She looks pretty. Nice dress, I like the neckline. The shoes are fine but I think that don't match well with the dress.

I agree. With another dress they would look nice, but they don't match at all. Nice dress! It would look so much nicer with a pretty necklace.

Nice dress, but shoes doesn't match. Anyway she's gloving.

Not a fan of the shoes, but the dress is nice.

She has an obsession with grey lately! Anyway she is very pretty. Shoes are not terrible. Better than some uggly she has worn.

Very nice dress, it looks better on photos than on TV. Shoes are ok, but agree that they don´t match the dress. I think blue ones matching the details on the dress would have look great.

I don't like the last grey dress,these navy batches on it reminds me of ink spots.

Beautiful dress, suitable for autumn, I like the combination of grey and blue. The shoes don´t match, but they are nice anyway.

yes lady finn veyr nice dres for autum ;) :flowers: thanks you Marika veyr nice dress she put & i like the shoes this moda veyr much now ladies put

She has an obsession with grey lately! Anyway she is very pretty. Shoes are not terrible. Better than some uggly she has worn.
I think I read somewhere that grey is the new black. Maybe Letizia read the same thing. I personally liked the dress but I think it would have looked better with a dark shoe - grey, black or even navy.

I agree very appropriate, I love seeing Letizia with people I feel like she is in her element around crowds and especially children. Letizia has been looking really amazing these past few weeks.

She looks great. I love the whole outfit, especially the long grey cardigan.

Letizia looks amazing. This is a perfect outfit to wear to meet the public. Another great choice that is spot on.:)

Letizia looks fine during the visit at the exemplary village. Casual outfit which is good. I like the jacket

She has looked great all weekend. This outfit is perfect for the visit to the town. Looked like lots of walking was on the agenda.

The outfit is ok, nothing special. She favours these jackets a lot, as it seems.

The shoes are a bit "masculine" maybe sopme ballerinas where better...

I loved this combination when I saw it before, and glad to see it appearing again. Great choices.

I love the combination of color. The orange really pops & looks great on Letizia. This is definately one of my favorite outfits.

She is well dressed...not too much, but suficient for the ocassion and for her that's enough!:flowers: I like this style not pretentious or exaggerated at all:whistling:

I love the combination of color. The orange really pops & looks great on Letizia. This is definately one of my favorite outfits.

I like this too. I don't like the color of her shoes/boots with the pants, but the suit itself is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom