Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 19: April 2011 - June 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The clutch is fine. However, the gigantic logo is in bad taste.

Maybe not to my taste but plenty of other princesses have bags and shoes that are clearly logoed as well and they arent criticised in the same way

But to be honest, the logos are usually not as large as this one ;)

Maybe not to my taste but plenty of other princesses have bags and shoes that are clearly logoed as well and they arent criticised in the same way

I have seen royals that carry bags with just the logo sign like Maxima's Gucci & MM's Prada bags but the logo is discreet in MM's case which I don't mind but when it can be put on a billboard then I don't like it.

It is good advertisement for the designer.

Then I hope she received it for free :lol: As long as I am not paid to be a brand ambassador, I don't want to wear huge logos :lol:

I cant say weraring red soled Louboutins is any more discreet- as you recognise the designer instantly. the same with the quilted chanel favoured by so many royals bags, they are no better than a huge logo IMO

:pawprint: I like to agree with you re the logos: this is not "die feine englische Art". Then I prefer an outfit "of ugly taste".

It´s casual, but I like it. The blouse is lovely, the neckline is great:
PPE

It's too casual IMO. Will Letizia appear in jeans next year? :p

The outfit is nice, especially the blouse. But personally it's too casual .

Didn't like the pants or shoes,a dress would have been more appropriate for Easter Sunday Mass.

Wonder what she will wear on Friday headpiece or a hat...

Perhaps ... an ensemble with mantilla similar to what Infanta Elena wore for Crown Prince Felipe's wedding?

Perhaps ... an ensemble with mantilla similar to what Infanta Elena wore for Crown Prince Felipe's wedding?

Doesn't Spanish ladies wear mantilla in Spain only? I'm not sure about that.

What a wonderful idea, Al_bina. Wouldn't that be elegant?

I have to agree with you on that, Emmily. She seems to dress her daughters better than herself on special occasions such as this..

Doesn't Spanish ladies wear mantilla in Spain only? I'm not sure about that.
I don´t know if they only wear it in Spain, but I think it would look odd if they wore it to the wedding. I think she will wear a headpiece, though I would like to see her in a hat :)
But don´t worry about the mantilla, I´m almost 100% sure we´ll see her wearing it in the Vatican next week. It´s quite a long time since the last time Letizia wore a mantilla, by the way...

The outfit is alright for a different outing, not Easter Mass. Letizia did the same thing last year at Easter.

I don't like this outfit at all.... But I like how she wear a flower print like her daughters.

Yes, the outfit is casual but I dont think the other ladies dont look much better. The Queen's suit is nice but looks jeans-ish, Cristina's dress is nice but nothing special, neither is Elena's outfit.

I like Letizia's top not so much the rest, hopefully its being recyled in the summer without jacket.

The dress is not so bad, but also nothing special. I absolutly dont like this cardigan, it looks too casual. The shoes are okay, but they dont match with the dress. All in all, I dont like this outfit.

Both the cardi and the dress look like cheap rags to me. Which isn't surprising, Letizia has always been willing to play the poor relative. ;) I don't like the shoes, but I see there's been some progress here - she's wearing normal pumps, not platforms. Now that should make headlines!! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom