Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 17: December 2010 - February 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if she has been reading this thread? She's looking great! Her hair doesn't look so stringy and unhealthy and she is dressing more like the Princess Letizia we all remember :)

I just wished she'd smile more in photos...her face lights up when she does!

Finally nothing gray:) I like this outfit very much, the colors suit Letizia and jacket is really nice.

She looks beautiful. The jacket is very lovely. The turtleneck and pants are fine.

Finally nothing gray:) I like this outfit very much, the colors suit Letizia and jacket is really nice.

This was my initial thought too: no grey, thank God!! ;) I like the overall look too. The jacket is pretty, hair and make-up just lovely!

I'm pretty sure I'm in the minority but I can't stand her outfit at all. She looks far to oldfashioned. Sure it's not grey, but I don't think brown is any better...
She has some nice dresses she has worn before on audiences and I think she could repeat some of them ;)

I am really liking her hair in this outfit. Normally it is the worst part of her appearance and this time it looks really good - not straggly.

Her makeup is also really good but she is probably one of the best Crown Princesses at makeup.

I like the jacket and the mini flare it gives at the back view. I do like the overall look and the fact she went for a turtleneck top but pity its in a color that washes her out.

she was perfect, very professional way to dress, i like especially the jacket
as always her make-up is perfect anf her hairdo is nice also

The outfit is very nice and professional. I love the new highlights in her hair, but do wish she would cut it a little more (like 2-3 inches). We'll see if this trend continues.

Mismatched and boring. That short cardigan in particular looks silly. Nothing special IMO.

I like the blouse and cardigan but not the pants.... they're to dark in my opinion.

I tkink it's a nicely composed outfit; I like especially the cardigan. The top isn't finally consisted of gray stuff only.
The only minus I find in this ensemble is this casual pair of shoes.

Last edited:
The shoes were truly surprise for me. Too casual IMO.
Outfit is not bad. The Cardigan and blouse is pretty. Apparently Letizia likes very much this twin cardigans (gray and beige/light pink). Hairdo and make-up are fine.

Not bad, but IMO gray pants doesn't match to beige cardigan (itself very pretty). The hair and make-up are very nice.

The cardigan is cute, but doesn't go with the outfit, gray or dark blue perhaps? I love the short cardigans. The shoes I don't like. I know, I'm picky, but she goes from high platforms to shoes that look like Hush Puppies, it makes the outfit too casual for the ceremony. Showing belt loops on a Princess...that's kind of an ooops.:whistling:

You will see this kind of shoes in every fashion magazine, the dandy look is totally in :)

1 Feb. 2011 Letizia at the opening of the European year for volunteering in Madrid.

PPE Agency

Letizia is a recycling princess. She is very boring.

This dress.. .again. I like it but we already see this piece few times in short period of the time. Recycling is good, but she should try to mix her clothes and not repeat the same combinations. A new pair of shoes will be a good investment too.

If marymary/Marika hadn't posted pictures from that event I would think these are old photos and we're going back to discussing this dress again. :whistling:
It's a nice cut and so on but this is just horribly boring to wear the same stuff again and again. Why doesn't she repeat/recycle things from a few years ago?:whistling::whistling:

Great outfit today. The cut & style of the dress suits her well.

The dress is really pretty what is annoying is the same old regarding hair, ugly shoes, lacking accessories.

This is one of her best dresses for an official event. I do like the detailing chiffon on the side, its really effective. The dress seems a bit tighter than usual IMO & the boring side of this dress is as DukeofM said its the same hair & same shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom