The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2010, 12:47 AM
Serene Highness

It looks I am in minority because I like Letizia's outfit. Very nice top and classical pants; gray scarf is a good addition. Leti looked stylish and appropriate. I only don't like her shoes.

"The course of true love never did run smooth " William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

http://www.aishwarya-rai.com/
Old 07-28-2010, 01:39 AM
Super Moderator

I do like the top (great color, nice cut) and pants (well fit).
The scarf is useless, grey color adds nothing to the outfit.

I mostly love the shoes - comfy and beautiful for summe.

Old 07-28-2010, 02:10 AM
Aristocracy

I like this outfit, especially the shoes, like those colour and style, seems very comfortable and suits summer very much, also i like the top, purple is a good colour to Letizia. For me, I'll mix the top with a a pair of white trousers, white and purple is a perfect match~~~
Old 07-28-2010, 02:47 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

I love the shoes, have some pairs myself but only for summer spare time... Again for a work day the outfit is not good, I hate the sling bag worn like a tourist and its a really bad hair day. The arms look scary in most pictures.
http://noticias.terra.es/2010/genteycultura/0727/fotos-media/espana-santander-centro-acogida-visita-de-la-princesa-de-asturias-a-nuevo-centro-de-acogida$599x0.jpg
Old 07-28-2010, 02:51 AM
Serene Highness

I like this outfit on Letizia.
Old 07-28-2010, 10:57 AM
Heir Apparent

I like the purple top, but not on Letizia. I just can't look at those arms twice. I don't like the shoes or the way she wore the grey scarf. She's not a freshman in college - someone remind her, please!
Old 07-28-2010, 12:58 PM
Imperial Majesty

Nice outfit, love the purple on Letizia.
Close up of the scarf:
Profimedia
Old 07-28-2010, 01:34 PM
Heir Apparent

Crown Princess Letizia looked unappealingly American to me. Her outfit per se is all right. Her hair is quite impressive though.
Old 07-28-2010, 07:40 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnaK View Post
The scarf is rather light, it's quite a popular look wearing a sleeveless top with a silky long scarf (I saw her sister Telma on a magazine with a similar look). I really like the shoes.

http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/7...0077353111.jpg
http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/542...0077352833.jpg
She looks really, really beautiful today.
lovely top and pants, nice shoes though a bit too casual.
I have to say again that she looks gorgeous for me.

Proud admirer and supporter of the Princess of Asturias, Viana and Gerona (2005 - ) :)
Old 07-28-2010, 07:59 PM
Serene Highness

I like this outfit a lot. I love the purple and grey combination, and - myself - I love scarfs, I wear them with almost all my outfits.
The only thing I am not too sure of are shoes. I mean, I like the shoes but not quite sure if they match. They look pink to me, and it doesn't go well with a deep purple top. But it may just be the picture I saw showing it "pinkish". Does anyone know the real color of her shoes? Otherwise I like them a lot.
Old 07-29-2010, 10:01 AM
Heir Apparent

^ Her shoes are pink.
Old 07-29-2010, 11:29 AM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Audiences today
PPE Agency Madrid

Old 07-29-2010, 11:42 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoorMeansLight View Post
^ Her shoes are pink.
I was affraid it is. So I like the outfit but the shoes don't quite match in my opinion.
Old 07-29-2010, 12:44 PM
Heir Presumptive

Letizia today at audiences. The vest and trousers are probably from Varela, the vest is exactly the same cut as her suit jackets from Varela, only sleeveless.

http://noticias.terra.es/2010/mundo/...s-02$599x0.jpg
http://noticias.terra.es/2010/mundo/...s-03$599x0.jpg
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/1...0077424872.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderella5x View Post
Does anyone know the real color of her shoes? Otherwise I like them a lot.
The color of the shoes is purple, lighter than her top.
Old 07-29-2010, 12:46 PM
Heir Apparent

Come on pink and violet are similar colours

I like this outfit but I would like to see her in skirt since time to time.
Old 07-29-2010, 12:50 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnaK View Post
The color of the shoes is purple, lighter than her top.

I can see I am not the only one confused, since I received two different answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnik View Post
Come on pink and violet are similar colours

I like this outfit but I would like to see her in skirt since time to time.

Maybe, but those two colors don't match in my opinion. The top is a bit too dark for such a light colored shoes. But, again, it's only my opinion . And I just don't like the combination of purple and pink.
Old 07-29-2010, 01:09 PM
Imperial Majesty

I like today´s outfit, it´s appropriate for a very warm summer day. She looks good and calm.
PurePeople
Old 07-29-2010, 01:27 PM
Royal Highness

LadyFinn, I like today's outift for a very warm summer day. She looks pretty, and her hair looks better than it has. I'm just not sure I like what she is wearing for this event, which is an Audience for the Lilly Foundation of Biomedical Investigation. Ladies present are in dresses, husband is in a suit. And Letizia is in what looks to be a tye dyed tank top with a vest over it.

For everyone who says that the palace approves of how she dresses, I ask what kind of message it is for the palace to say that the SRF will continue to dress in well made and well tailored clothing, but the CP and future Queen of Spain will dress for the majority of appearances as if it is "casual day at the office?"

Please do not take this as against Letizia It is not. It is about what she wears to official functions. And she's not cutting it, IMHO, of course.
Old 07-29-2010, 02:51 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
I like today´s outfit, it´s appropriate for a very warm summer day. She looks good and calm.
PurePeople
I like it as an outfit I would wore myself in such a nice, sunny day we have here now. Not quite sure it's a very royalty outfit, maybe for a royal on vacation... But all in all she looks very nice.
Old 07-29-2010, 04:14 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoorMeansLight View Post
^ Her shoes are pink.

She recycled the shoes. Letizia wore this pink shoes last summer in Mallorca.

http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/8003/ppe09080523.jpg