Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 13: April 2010 - June 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The outfit is underdressed IMO for this event. I like the top and I like the skirt especially the colors of the soft print.
She couldve made this outfit look more formal with a nice suited/fitted jacket.

That was my first thought as well, Opal. It gives the illusion of being too short. The horrid shoes do not help the "look" either.

http://picture.belga.be/belgapicture/picture/prev/20508279.jpg
I actually like the tunic but waist down is just horrible. Why is it so difficult to get hold of tailored pants? Together with the shoes it looks like a clown's outfit.

The outfit at the Armed Forces Day was another disaster. Again, Sofia knew how to look. Blouse and skirt do not only look ill fitted and matched, but also far too casual for the event. The outfit is just dangling on Letizia's gaunt body, not a pretty sight.

The outfits in the last time are horrible. Always to casual. I'm a fan of her, but why she doesn't wear a nice dress. I think she needs a stylist like Mary. Mary wears always the right oufit.

Letizia attended today the inauguration of the International Seminary about language and communication Media, 'Journalists, Teachers of Spanish' at Yuso's Monastery in San Millan.
Daylife
Daylife
Daylife
I like the way Letizia dresses, because it makes her so easy to approach.
Nowadays the royals don´t live in a ivory tower anymore.
Daylife

This is a pretty neat outfit, I like it. The shoes are very elegant this time!
Now please someone has to explain to me why on earth did she think that she needed that scarf.

Does she never wear a dress?? (Personally, Russo would always be in slacks as well as they are much more comfy.)

i really liked the blouse for the armed forces day - i have mixed feelings about the skirt. i prefered this outfit this time rather than the other time she wore it though.
that ailanto grey-black top and black trousers outfit was just horrible though. what was she thinking. we still see the pictures even if the events happen inside the palace! :)

Letizia attended today the inauguration of the International Seminary about language and communication Media, 'Journalists, Teachers of Spanish' at Yuso's Monastery in San Millan.
Daylife
Daylife
Daylife
Daylife

She seemed very approachable during her first years as CP, and she looked much better than she does now. :flowers:

Daylife
Daylife
Daylife
Daylife

I do like her because she is a modern princess who appears to work really hard for her country. She seems very approachable and relates to ordinary people.

Her black & white outfit is nice and simple. I see nothing wrong with it, but I'm sure someone else will. ;)

I agree chuchu, she seems approachable enough. She's always smiling and looks gracious & friendly with people.

I see a lot wrong with it. Once again blue...someone needs to let her hear Aerosmiths song "Crazy". Same old boring.

Oh my god. Always the same. Very boring and the purse is very ugly. She should look to other crownprincess like Mary, Mette-Marit. Modern but not to casual.

:eek: What an eye, DukeOM! I didn't notice that thingy yesterday. Who persuaded her to even buy that purse?!

I just love that dress! The colour really suits her. I'm not a big fan of recycling too much but this dress she could wear every second day in my opinion.

I'm not too fond of this dress. Besides it looks too tight.
Shoes and butterfly-bracelet: OMG! :eek::sick:

She is wearing one of her best dresses and she accessorise it with a butterfly bracelet? :nonono: And why does she wear it so high on her arm? Really her sense of style seems to have run away. :bang:

:previous:

Absolutely. :ermm: I really don't mean it as an offence, but most of her outfits look so tacky. The dress is alright, but she ruins the whole outfit with this cheap looking accessory. And the shoes...

It's about time she wears another color other than blue and black. This dress hugs her perfectly. Green really works well on her and the bracelet is nice. Wow...

Not her worst shoes I must notice!
We've seen beter and worser.

Nice change - green dress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom