Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 12: February 2010 - April 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Close ups:
Neck details:
PurePeople
... [snipped]
The neck details are in the best traditions of Natan. :lol: The detailing appears to be an unpolished mishmash of patterns and shapes. The dress is nicely tailored though.

Those 'bib' necklace-shaped applications are indeed just crass, and style-wise they make no fashion sense at all in combination with this kind of sharp tailoring.
Without it the outfit could be nice enough, though nothing remarkable.

The dress looks quite funny with these applications. I also dislike its colour.
The booties are awful once again. The bag isn't my cup of tea either. The only positive thing IMO is that she looks better than the previous time. Progress is a good thing! lol

Those 'bib' necklace-shaped applications are indeed just crass, and style-wise they make no fashion sense at all in combination with this kind of sharp tailoring.
Without it the outfit could be nice enough, though nothing remarkable.
I agree with you:flowers:Perfect description,imo

Wow! Her fashion choices seem to be getting more bizarre -- does she not have a consultant? She may be considered chic is some circles, but she is a crown princess, after all, and should have some kind of guidelines in mind when she is performing official functions. Let me assure you that she is one of my favourites and a real beauty .... but -- yikes!

I like the necklace part, it might be a bit too much but it does look good with the dress and the dress color. The dress wouldve been quite boring if not with it or would look good with a nice belt.
I dont like the sleeves with the dress, they seem to be a bit too long for it and the boots worn, other than that, I think it was a pretty overall look.

Whilst I'm not keen on the embellishment of Letizia's most recent dress and would have preferred a little more length, it works well. I love the tailoring and color and idea behind the embellishment (just not the execution in this case). The shade of stockings complements both the dress and the detailing. The only part I don't like is the shoes, but overall this is a definite thumbs up for Letizia.

I think the whole look is a bit edgy because of the ankle boots, a fashionable look now, a pair of normal shoes would be too boring with a bland color simple dress.

The dress and tights are in a nice combination, but no, the low boot shoes ruin the look. A person's eye's are going to be drawn immediately to the foot ware rather than the whole package. I guess I just don't like these "booties" with dresses or skirts.:flowers:

I like the dress, its cut especially. The top part looks interesting. I don't like the boots and tights together with it.

The dress is beautiful but I'm disappointed with her shoes'choice! beautiful stillettos or boots would have been better!

Hi! I did already contact you privately. What happend with your new Princessfashion website. Its seems to bee dissapeared. Only the old one is visible. Hope there is no problem with it, cause I am constant visitor.

what i like more in letizia that she is putting much more concern in her physical apperance i mean she has ( good and healty hair, clean teeth, her face all the time shine i think she use some good quality of product , and all the time nice and sphisticated make up ) this in my opinion much more important than clothes , you can noticed that some other ladies who use the expensives designers dosent pay attention to this elements

Awful! Of course she met clowns, but this doesn't save her...;)
Totally mismatched outfit and each piece just ridiculous (ill-fitting and ugly).

I quite like the dress from yesterday, it´s very lovely. The neckline is very beautiful, and I like even the lenght. The sleeves look a bit odd, but anyway the dress looks nice. I also like the brown tights, but I don´t like the shoes.
For several audiences today Letizia recycled an outfit she last wore in November: a pink jacket . matching scarf and grey pants and booties.

http://noticias.terra.es/2010/econo...udiencia-a-fundacion-farmaindustria$599x0.jpg
http://noticias.terra.es/2010/mundo...esa-audiencia-a-doctores-sonrisa-01$599x0.jpg
Pretty jacket and scarf, I think that the grey pants are too short and tight to be worn with those booties.

For several audiences today Letizia recycled an outfit she last wore in November: a pink jacket . matching scarf and grey pants and booties.

http://noticias.terra.es/2010/econo...udiencia-a-fundacion-farmaindustria$599x0.jpg
http://noticias.terra.es/2010/mundo...esa-audiencia-a-doctores-sonrisa-01$599x0.jpg

Not bad jacket and scarf mix but the pants are a bit too tight/short looking and the cut of them is unflattering & dont work for the loose jacket.
The jacket looks like a size too big.
Boots dont work with the look either.

Of course you love it Ikram. :)

I don't mind so much the combo of the jacket and the pants. I think the boots should've beeen of a darker gray. However for what I can see those pants are cut like jeans and that would be a no, no, no for an audience no matter how fresh and chic they are, because well, an audience is something of a serious matter, this people probably prepared a long time for the ocassion. So, Leave them for the weekend Leti!.

Now, when you are that thin, and you were something "big" like the jacket she is wearing with a scarf and skinny pants with little boots, the whole balance of the outfit gets out of proportion and you end up looking like a lollipop. Like when you are overweight not everything suits you when you are that thin ( and I know it from personal experience), not everything suits you either

Awful! Of course she met clowns, but this doesn't save her...;)
Totally mismatched outfit and each piece just ridiculous (ill-fitting and ugly).
:lol: Thats exactly what I thought when I saw this outfit. Really dont like it, allthough the colour of the jacket and scarf isnt bad.

I liked this look. The color of the jacket is very nice and "fresh" and I love the style. Also, a nice change after all those whites, blacks and grays. Again, nitpicking , I just wish she'd not wear her scarf like that to an official audience, somehow this particular way of tying the scarf is very casual and more suitable for outside trips and casual meetups. Cropped pants are nice as well, only wish that they were made of a "non-jean" like material, as stated before. The booties go well with the cropped pants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom