Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 7: March 2013 - September 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The inevitable ponytail is already hard to bear on some occasions but the combination with silly hairclips is just too much for me. I wonder if Victoria will carry this hairdo into her 40s & 50s.

I like the first and last outfit, but don't really care for the dress in the middle.

Victoria looks good - she knows how to dress in these important events. Hat and dress compliment each other perfectly (others i feel choose to stick something on their heads to be correct with protocal and dress but it didnt work with their outfit - Victoria matched well)

The satellite hat is definitely the focal point of this outfit; it's towering but looks good on Victoria.

Last edited:
I would say Victoria did a great job today !! She is so regal even the dress is a bit conservative !! A very good choice by her , every item matches with each other and the colour is pretty ! Very appropriate !!

Her dress is wonderful, her hat is wonderful and she should wear a hat like this more often, basically she is wonderful!:wub:

My only dislike is the shoes.......I really don't like platform shoes!!:whistling:

Victoria makes my best dressed list. She looks amazing and I love that hat.

Victoria was dressed very well, but I feel the hat was better suited to Ascot. I would not have wanted to be seated behind her this afternoon as I wouldnt have been able to see anything.

Very glam a stunning colour on her and the hat is beautiful IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
Victoria looked amazing today, very retro 1930s. I almost got a Wallis Simpson vibe from this look, beautifully made and sharply chic.

Yes, very retro I was thinking the same. Or could be 40s if shoulder pads.
She looked elegant and regal, as she should except horrible shoes.

Simply Stunning!
The hat is a message :flowers:!
But: the colour gives them a kind of understatement, like "I am there, but I will not overshine the new Queen".
Great outfit! I am really impressed!
Wow!
BYe Bine

The hat is gorgeous, but I´m not impressed by the dress. Especially the front slip looks a bit wrong to me. I´m not fond of the colour, either, though Victoria pulls it off with her hair and skin colour.

That a very beautiful dress but the shoes are beyond ridiculous.
The hat is too big.

:previous: Have to agree about the shoes. I have never considered platform shoes elegant nor fit for evening wear, but then again, the Inauguration was daytime. Small mercies that the folding hem obscured them much of the time!

"The hat is too big"? No, no, no. That is not a hat! It is a gloriously magnificent romantic confection! Truly a work of art and displayed to perfection by Victoria with her perfect carriage. She really knows how to "work" Court Dress.

When I saw her on TV she seemed to stumble over her dress, obviously had troubles walking in it (or in her shoes). Which of course diminished the impression of "elegance" quite a bit.

And I am not a fan of such "sight-taking" large hats at this kind of event, IMO it's inconsiderate towards those sitting behind you. Also the slit in the front was a bit too high for a church.

The only positive things I have to say is that the dress matched with the hat and the colour suited Victoria.

The hat is gorgeous, but I´m not impressed by the dress. Especially the front slip looks a bit wrong to me. I´m not fond of the colour, either, though Victoria pulls it off with her hair and skin colour.

Same here. I love the hat but for me something is off with the dress. It's just a so-so, like the other appearances in Amsterdam.

I like the hat she usally has so boring hats. But as you said maybe not fun to sit behind her.

A escada dress, but what did it look like on the runway

Not bad. I really like her hat.

Loved both the jacket and the coat the trousers and boots/shoes have to go IMO

Nice outfit! I like that coat, especialy colour is lovely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom