The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion > Archives

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2009, 02:22 AM
Heir Presumptive

I like the colors but with the sleeves being short combined with the top being longer than the jacket give the overall impression that the jacket is a size too small.

Old 08-31-2009, 06:12 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Crown Princess Victoria inaugurated the second day of the traditional track and field competition between Sweden And Finland in Goteborg today.
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
The jacket and the scarf are beautiful, I like this casual outfit quite much.
I love this jacket, it's very nice combination with white top and black pants. A scarf is a good addiction.

Old 08-31-2009, 02:01 PM
Heir Apparent

The jacket looks nice, very fresh & lovely. It looks great on her.
But I don't like the scarf!
Old 08-31-2009, 02:32 PM
Heir Apparent

The combination of colours is done ideally!
Both a jacket and the scarf match wonderfully, Victoria is a radiant-smiling Princess!
Old 09-01-2009, 11:22 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Crown Princess Victoria inaugurated the second day of the traditional track and field competition between Sweden And Finland in Goteborg today.
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
The jacket and the scarf are beautiful, I like this casual outfit quite much.

Love the jacket and scarf, perfect match. A wonderfully put together casual outfit.
Old 09-02-2009, 12:36 PM
Imperial Majesty

Crown Princess Victoria was present at the Baltic Seminar held at Finland's Embassy in Stockholm today.
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
This recycled Oscar de la Renta dress and the white jacket are a good combination. But why does she have such a big bag?
Old 09-02-2009, 12:57 PM
Heir Presumptive

Both dress and jacket are lovely, but I would have prefer the dress without the jacket. The sandals are wonderful.

Proud admirer and supporter of the Princess of Asturias, Viana and Gerona (2005 - ) :)
Old 09-02-2009, 01:26 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Quote:
Crown Princess Victoria was present at the Baltic Seminar held at Finland's Embassy in Stockholm today.
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
This recycled Oscar de la Renta dress and the white jacket are a good combination. But why does she have such a big bag?
The dress is quite pretty but I dont think it suits her age, anyway, the jacket looked goo but I think the overall wouldve been quite pretty with a fitted belted cardigan because in someway the jackets collar clashes with the dress's high neck collar.

Shoes are pretty but the bag is way too big IMO
Old 09-03-2009, 05:38 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
The dress is quite pretty but I dont think it suits her age, anyway, the jacket looked goo but I think the overall wouldve been quite pretty with a fitted belted cardigan because in someway the jackets collar clashes with the dress's high neck collar.

Shoes are pretty but the bag is way too big IMO
I agree, the dress is nice but not with this jacket. The shoes are really nice, as well as the bag, but IMO a little to big for this outfit.
Old 09-03-2009, 11:03 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
I like this dress, but not with the jacket. I agree it would have looked better with a cardigan.
Old 09-03-2009, 03:36 PM
Serene Highness

I loved the whole outfit.Everything was well put together!
Absolutely love the Oscar dress and the high heels!
Old 09-03-2009, 03:45 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
I think both jacket and the dress are nice.
But the dress would look better without the additional details.
The jacket would fit for the black pants.
Old 09-05-2009, 03:50 AM
Heir Apparent

Crown princess Victoria, dressed in the traditional costume from Vadsbro, let out som carrier pigeon at the 100-year anniversary of Toreboda municipality on Friday September 4 2009. One of the pigeons fell to the ground.
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
Old 09-09-2009, 11:33 AM
Heir Apparent

Princess Mathilde of Belgium,Prince Philippe of Belgium and Princess Victoria of Sweden arrive for the official opening of the exhibition, "C'est Notre Terre 2. De Kyoto a Copenhague" / "Dit is onze Aarde 2. Van Kyoto tot Copenhagen" / "It's our Hearth 2. From Kyoto to Copenhague", on September 9, 2009, in Brussels.
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
Old 09-09-2009, 11:42 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Delight View Post
Princess Mathilde of Belgium,Prince Philippe of Belgium and Princess Victoria of Sweden arrive for the official opening of the exhibition, "C'est Notre Terre 2. De Kyoto a Copenhague" / "Dit is onze Aarde 2. Van Kyoto tot Copenhagen" / "It's our Hearth 2. From Kyoto to Copenhague", on September 9, 2009, in Brussels.
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
What a lovely dress, the color is very pretty as well as the detial bow in the middle. The dress is flattering and at a lovely length.
Hair is nicely done and does suit Victoria. Overll looks is great.
Shoes arent bad but with such an elegent outfit I would go with something more classic like a simple open toe heel.
Old 09-09-2009, 11:45 AM
Heir Presumptive

I like the cut and color of the dress but can someone go in her shoe closet and throw those shoes out? They're just terrible.
Old 09-09-2009, 11:48 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkish Delight View Post
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
Lovely, elegant dress in very nice color for CP. I don't like the shoes too.
Old 09-09-2009, 12:43 PM
Commoner

CP Victoria has such a fit body with nice lines that it seems a shame that she dresses a bit too old for her age. There is a difference between conservative and plain. The dress has nice detail and I love the jewel colors on her but it's dark enough that the detail goes away and you are stuck with just a plain a-line dress. And the shoes just don't work! I do like that she's been wearing brighter colors recently and she does have a nice fashion sense of her own but it seems to get lost in the translation.
Old 09-09-2009, 12:49 PM
Heir Apparent

I love this dress! The color is perfect for Victoria's skin tone and hair, and the shape really compliments her figure (which looks more toned than in previous years, IMO). The detail at the waist is an interesting and pretty detail. The dress may have looked boring without it, IMO. The shoes, on the other hand, are not so nice. They are too strappy, and don't look very nice when paired with the dress. They may look better with trousers, but they don't suit the dress.
Old 09-09-2009, 01:02 PM
Heir Presumptive

The shoes are by Yves Saint Laurent and seem to be her current favorites, they've been worn with everything and they're certainly the wrong choice for the outfit (like her purse, by the way).
The dress itself is nice - simple and elegant, in a good color for her. What I really like though is her updo, the hair is styled beautifully here.

Tags
daytime fashion, princess victoria, victoria fashion, victoria's fashion, victorias daytime fashion