Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 2: June 2009 - March 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this outfit except for the hat!

She's elegant!

I liked the polka dot blouse and the hat.But I couldn't see more,because some links didn't work for me.

September 18, 2009 - Victoria in a black dress, matched with a purple cardigan, belt and exotic skin shoes.

Too much purple, maybe if either the belt or shoes where black, then the looks would be okay.

Shoes Back ** Shoes Front ** Belt ** Back View of Outfit

:previous: I like the dress, belt and shoes, but I´m not very fond of the cardigan. I think the dress would look better without it.

I love the shoes but I think the purple belt was a bit much with the purple cardigan.

September 18, 2009 - Victoria in a black dress, matched with a purple cardigan, belt and exotic skin shoes.

Too much purple, maybe if either the belt or shoes where black, then the looks would be okay.

Shoes Back ** Shoes Front ** Belt ** Back View of Outfit

I like this black dress mixed with purple accessories. IMO the belt is not necessary. i don't like the hairstyle
HAIR
(belga)

Princess Victoria's haido looks like everyday's one.
IMO, it would be better to choose a few hairpins instead of the big one.:)

Whenever CP Victoria uses one of those big plastic butterly clips to turn her beautiful hair into a muddled mess on her head, I don't care much anymore what she wears because the complete overall look is ruined.
This is a hairdo(n't) that belongs to early morning coffee at the kitchen table, or maybe even only into the shower.

She's really into purple lately.I don't mind,I love this color,too.I found the overall look really elegant & feminine.I just hated that huge cheapy belt,it almost ruined the whole look.

I have to agree with the masses, the hair does not work for me. I do really like all the purple, but then it is my favourite colour, and removing one thing (perhaps the belt) wouldn't hurt.

I love these purple shoes, they are great!
This is a good choice of Princess Victoria!

Yet another new pseudo Chanel jacket - I wish she would give them up, the style is too old for her and somehow they always appear to be too big on her.
The pants are ill-fitting, and the whole outfit with the top hanging out from under the jacket seems to be thrown together a bit carelessly.

I only liked the jacket and Victoria's smile this time.The rest was too casual.

If Victoria has worn a nice skinny belt or a nice chuncky necklace to make this look look younger, I think it wouldve looked really nice. The jacket isnt bad its just a bit boring which needed something fun.

Casanova is here :lol:
It is a strange hat, without it the outfit would look better.

Mmm,I don't think we should blame the hat.There's generally too much going on with this outfit.First of all,how many necklaces is she wearing?Then it's this Chanel-looking jacket that ages Victoria so much.I hope the dress is much better(can't see it,unfortunately)!

Oh, this outfit is way too matronly. :ermm:
It would look good on Silvia... but it's definitely nothing for a woman in Victoria's age.

Yet another thick and oversized pseudo Chanel jacket, the fandic of the skirt is too flimsy to go with it, and the hat doesn't suit her really... a mismatch, apart from being a style that's indeed too old for her.
The worst though is the very ugly, cheap looking costume jewelry stuff around her neck.

Actually this outfit is great compared to an all white Chanel suit she wore recently.

I think that the jacket and the hat make her to look a bit older.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom