Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 13: January 2018 - September 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The white suit is very beautiful. The white dress is also very elegant. She looks fantastic in both.

The white dress looks fantastic on her, but IMO it needs more/thicker lining at the bottom half. I thought the same thing at Oscar's christening. Too see-through IMO. Love her shoes!

The white dress looks fantastic on her, but IMO it needs more/thicker lining at the bottom half. I thought the same thing at Oscar's christening. Too see-through IMO. Love her shoes!

I'm shocked that she repeated it without an added lining. This is an OOOPs, IMO.
I love the dress - but think it needs discreet attention ASAP.

I'm really surprised she wore this again without adding a liner or slip (do women still wear slips??)....surely they saw the pics from last year.

LaRae

The worst dressed in the family today IMO.

The flowers and dots are too much, and colour combination is dull. I know Victoria is obsessed with florals these days but this one has to be the worst of the bunch.

The worst dressed in the family today IMO.

The flowers and dots are too much, and colour combination is dull. I know Victoria is obsessed with florals these days but this one has to be the worst of the bunch.

Agreed. Not a great look. The whole look is a miss

This was hideous, absolutely hideous, I don’t think theyd use that fabric to line the insides of boxes let alone to clothe people.
I think she should burn the entire look together with most of her wardrobe and get a stylist

Mercy...she's wearing a granny frock. She desperately needs help with her wardrobe.

This is like something my great grandmother would of worn..actually add an apron and it is something she wore.

LaRae

No, Victoria. You're not a senior citizen.

The dress is awful, the scarf tie thing and the bed sheet ruffle crowning the whole mess. The print could be nice in smaller quantity, like on a skirt, but it's definitely too much on this long dress with long sleeves. I'll try my best to pretend she never wore it and hopefully we've seen it for the first and the last time today. A total miss.

Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 13: January 2018 -

Sorry, but this dress is a dress for woman aged 70+.

I think that about sums it up. The primary color of the dress ages it even more.

Last edited:
This would be more age appropriate on Sylvia.

Sorry but the color looks muddy, the print is too small and muddles together, add that ruffle at the bottom, those old-fashioned sleeves, that tied thing around her neck...and a severe agening hairstyle of hers. Not a good look on a woman in her early 40s.

Last edited:
It's a terrible dress, but perhaps she could give it to Mette-Marit since she likes the Prairie Queen look. (Or she could burn it.)

I don't care for this at all. So many dresses these days remind me of the late 70s and 80s. It looks very "little house on the prairie."

Oh dear ,not one of Crown Princess Victoria's better appearances ,the dress would be more appropriate on one of the kings sisters.

What........no way would a 70 year young woman wear this silly outfit.....and I know that for a *fact*. This is just so unbecoming on her, totally wrong, color, print, style and the designer needs to go back to school and research his ideas. Being 70 or 80 is not old ladies, any woman over the age of 1 is young and beautiful. Age is just a matter of the mind, if you don't mind then it does NOT matter........looking forward to the 90's or 100's someday....:lol:

This dress is exactly why I am tired of this prairie/boho dress trend that's so hot right now.

:previous: Come sit by me. I HATE it and always have! :bang:

A disappointing look. I don't like the print and it ages her. Awful dress.

I guess you and I are in the minority, I liked the dress as well. Not so much the shoes, but the hair piece and her hair style are lovely.

I liked it as well. Not sure if I would buy it, but I really liked it on her.

Victoria's outfit was rather matronly today. It would have been fashionable in the 1940s but not now. Victoria usually looks great; and especially given that this was a public occasion I was expecting her to wear one of her usual beautiful outfits, so I'm quite disappointed.
It looks like she has been taking fashion tips from Maxima as well regarding the headpiece!

Very unattractive print and neckline. She also looks very tanned, maybe it is the makeup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom