Crown Princess Mathilde's Daytime Fashion, Part 6: April 2013 - July 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mathilde at the Princess Mathilde Awards 2013 on May 3, 2013 in Brussels, wearing a top and pants with a print:

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

I admire Mathilde for trying something new outside the box that she usually goes for but this was a failed attempted with those printed pants. She didnt pull them off well and they dont suit her style in general. Moreover, they had a very unflattering cut. The top is wearable, more suitable with a skirt I would say.

And the proportion is all off for her body. With a tapering leg in the pant, she would have really needed a more substantial top. With it as it is, her hips look the widest, and her torso looks too short.

The ensemble is unflattering. A simple white jacket or blouse would have been a better match for the pants.

Last edited:
That is a nice suit and a nice fit. Is it Armani?
The hair looked nice until the last picture, its too big for her face, doesn't suit her.

:previous: I agree.
It's like she's evolving towards a Fabiola or Beatrix kind of hairdo...:ROFLMAO:

Mathilde during a visit to the International Olympic Committee (IOC) headquarters in Lausanne, Switzerland, today, May 13, 2013, wearing a combination in a strong shade of green. A very nice cut and she can wear that strong colour well.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 ** Close up **

Personally I liked a vibrant shade of the green colour. The outfit is overly puffy and appears to be poorly-fitted. The sandals do not fit the look well. Nude pumps or sandals would have been a better match.

Last edited:
Wide strap on the shoe entirely throws off the proportion of the outfit.

Overall, I like Mathilde's outfit today, that shade of green is very nice and it makes the outfit look spring-like IMO. Her earrings are OK and coordinate well with the rest of the outfit, but they're a little bit big for my taste. I'm not too sure about her shoes, perhaps pale gold ones would have been better.

Green outfit is really terrific and would be better if it was fitted closer to her body. do not like the gold earrings.
The black pantsuit is perfect for her. The right cut. any id on it??

One of her recent nicest outfits worn that also has a good fit for her figure. The only thing I would've liked is nude heels. The green heels is a bit too much.

Natan should avoid this kind of suits, Princess Mathilde has extra long arms and extra long legs !

Mathilde at the start of the Education Week in Brussels on May 16, 2013, wearing grey pants and a leather top. I'm not too excited about that top.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **

It is a rather awkward ensemble: a cropped leather top, which does not flatter Crown Princess Mathilde's figure, and overload of costume jewellery.

Last edited:
I agree with the above, it's just not a flattering look.

That leather top is one of the ugliest pieces of cothing I've ever seen. The cut, color and the way it fits her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom