Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 7: June - September 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it much better with the grey jacket than with the black jacket that she paired with the dress during her Bulgaria visit. I really like the shoes and the earrings.

The dress is lovely on its own. However, with the jacket... not my cup of tea.

I like this outfit. The dress is nice, but I didn't think that it looked great at the Olympics. It was kind of boring. The pairing with the black jacket in Bulgaria wasn't great either. It looks much better with the grey jacket and I love the shoes.

Troonopvolgers!: Prinses Mary.

Marys last two outfits ... does she start to get a mix and match disorder? The grey jacket makes the red dress incredibly matronly. And those baggy pants may look good on Ali Baba or Sinbad the Sailor but certainly not on Mary, let alone combination ruffled blouse / cardi / belt.

The sunglasses are very out of place when dealing with children - the little girl looks quite reserved, no surprise.
http://www.ppe-agency.com/500px/Jun2009/PPE09061428.jpg

The red dress is beautiful but why add the denim looking jacket and cover up the whole dress. Easily couldve matched a nice creamy cardigan and would look perfect for summer.

To be honest, I didnt like this dress when she wore it at the Games, just somethin about its cut and colour didnt work for me, but i've liked it much more both times since, when it has had a jacket with it.
In this instance im also in favour of the belt as it cynches (sp.?) in her waste and adds interest to the jacket, without being a different colour or so big as to dominate the outfit.

I think the dress looks great with the grey jacket. It is a great combo of colors many would not think to put together. The fitted structure of the jacket compliments the flowing quality of the dress.

I wouldn't put any blue with it. It would be too cartoonish imo. It reminds me of the junk people dress up in for the American Holiday the 4th of July (Independance Day). Most people would out blue or white or black with it. But grey looks so great and is unusual.

I really liked the ring on her little finger... Can anyone tell who it's by?

liked the jacket , not sure of the bag

Princess Mary or whoever her fashion assistant is, has a great sense for clothes. She always looks wonderful, and hardly she dissapoints me:flowers:

Great coat!!! She always looks perfect

No they are diferent, but I think she wore these trousers before. Cant rember the date, but it was in Denmark, she wore a rose jersey.

Beautiful outfit!!!

Edit: Now I remeber she wore them February 2009.

Which event in February?
They are different trousers to the Chicago ones. Mary repeated the Chicago ones at the Sculpture by the Sea event earlier this month.

So first she wore trousers, then a black dress/scirt:
http://i42.tinypic.com/jh7lm8.jpg (PPE)

The white coat is nice.

I hadn't noticed the change when I looked at the PPE pictures earlier. It nice black and white classic. :flowers:

I believe that she wore the trousers during Fashion Week in Copenhagen earlier this year.

I like the white coat better with the dress (or skirt?). It is nice with the trousers, but the shape of the coat looks great with the flowing skirt underneath.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asturiana
No they are diferent, but I think she wore these trousers before. Cant rember the date, but it was in Denmark, she wore a rose jersey.

Beautiful outfit!!!

Edit: Now I remeber she wore them February 2009.

Which event in February?
They are different trousers to the Chicago ones. Mary repeated the Chicago ones at the Sculpture by the Sea event earlier this month.

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc98/RJandWV/same/maryfond.jpg
February 4th, 2009 - Launching a new project for the Mary foundation

I don't like her red dress paired with grey jacket during her visit in London. Another color might suit the red dress but not grey. Her baggy pants are ok with me. We have the same hair color...:p

I love the national costume of Greenland. It is beautiful and Mary looks beautiful wearing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom