Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 6: April - June 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy to see her again with dark brown hair!
Hope that the colour treatments didn't harm her hair too much.

Both outfits are lovely. She looks better with brown hair.

Both outfits are lovely. It`s nice to see she is still using her engagment shoes

Love the blouse, not so sure about the pants.

Love the outfit with the purple jacket from the airport, this type of outfit is where I really think Mary shines, just not so sure about the shoes.

Love the outfit with the purple jacket from the airport, this type of outfit is where I really think Mary shines, just not so sure about the shoes.

Why? I love them!

The shoes in and of themselves are fine, but for me they just dont seem to be the right match with the rest of the outfit IMO.
Come to think of it, I didnt like the engagement shoes with the beige pants either...

So glad she went back to her normal rich dark brown color. The red looked like she and Caroline Heering were experimenting with some of Caroline's left over color and it turned out horribly wrong. I don't want to think how much that must of damaged her hair, but then she can afford the best colorists out there, so I'm sure the damage was kept to a minimum.

Mary looks regal and wonderful in both ways of wearing the outfit.

Last edited by a moderator:
i liked this bow blouse mary wore yesterday. the chocolate colour is quite pretty!

ditto!
the brown blouse with the bow is very pretty but a skirt would have been more suitable.

the purple coat and hat are stunning but I find not only the shoes but also the dress are a mismatch. the first time around looked much better:

yesterday
Troonopvolgers!: Staatsbezoek aan Denemarken.
first time
Troonopvolgers!: Deense familie bij viering.

The brown bliuse with the bow is really pretty, I also like the built in belt which is from the same fabric. Gold pants are really unflattering, I would prefer a skirt with that blouse.

Arrival outfit on Greek visit, Coat always loved, it fits perfectly. The dress underneth looks pretty and new? It has a tint of purple/blue on the side. Glad wore her hair down and changed the color, this isnt too dark but not light as well.

I don´t like the brown blouse,because I dislike this colour:nonono:

Same day two very different outfits, and Mary looks great in both. The chocolate coloured blouse is really pretty. The other hat and coat, I have always liked . The dress under the coat looks really smart. All in all two great outfits.

May 19, 2009 - Mary in a yellow dress with a printed border and abrown leather jacket. The outfit looks nice and fun but to wear on a state visit is too casual IMO.

Pic 1 ** Pic 2

I don´t like this dress, and with the leather jacket it looks horrible :nonono:
Her hair looks nice, though.

I'm not sure about this outfit. I'd love to see the dress without the leather jacket. I think that leather jackets are really casual and better left for private engagements.

May 19, 2009 - Mary in a yellow dress with a printed border and abrown leather jacket. The outfit looks nice and fun but to wear on a state visit is too casual IMO.

Pic 1 ** Pic 2

The dress is fine until i saw the second picture and realised that the border was completely different and no match at all of the print - i dont like it with that bit at the bottom

it is quite casual to be wearing on the state visit

I thought the jacket was linen. It does not look like leather when you see it closer. I think she looks lovely.

Bad outfit :ohmy:
Wrong bracelet and hair, they look unhealthy and unnaturally straighted :nonono:
Mary did better, especially on a State visit.

I love Princess Mary's brown blouse with the bow. It looks very lovely. And, I also like the purple coat with the black dress underneath. It's nice to see her wearing it again.

The outfit worn today looks incredible fashionable, her hair looks beautiful. x

Cute outfit and the accessories are lovely, but her hair looks seriously damaged... Fried and spilt ends from that horrible reddish color. I hope her hairdresser will give her a good treatment soon or at least trim off the damaged ends.

Happy to see her again with her brown hair. This is much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom