Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 4: September 2008 - January 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She looked lovely as ever... wonder will we see her again before Christmas?

This last outfit is just amazing!! I love the cut and the color of the dress/coat. Princess Mary is perfect here.

I fell in love with that outfit as well :wub:
That's what I would call "royal-looking",perhaps we need to put that picture as the definition from now on ;)

PrincessofEurope, thanks for providing us such beautiful pictures!

I just love how Mary picks up her clothes. She has an elegant and sober way of dressing, as a royal princess should have IMO... I think iakynthi will agree that Mary definitely has a royal looking on these last pics ;)

Princess Mary's cloths are always wonderful.She is so elegant

Regina,how did you guess that?:ohmy:
Ha ha......She's wonderful and her hair is shining.Generally,the most important thing about CP Mary is that she's a young healthy-looking woman.And she looks such a positive person.These are far more important :flowers::flowers:

It's a Prada coat from 3 or 4 years ago. She really does keep her clothes for years and that's nice

I love both of the coats that she has worn during the Christmas holiday. They are both very elegant. I really liked the fur trim on the first coat. She seems to have a closet filled with lovely coats (lucky girl!).

CPMary is just elegance personified, imo. Her coats, her gowns, her daytime fashions, etc. She is just ... lovely.

Thanks,marmi :flowers::flowers:
I was looking forward to something like that!!I believe Mary's outfits are always elegant and interesting at the same time.I rarely see her wearing something boring.

Her Majesty,great job :flowers::flowers:
I liked almost all of them,especially the first 2 pairs of black peep-toes :wub:

I love her shoes! And I love that she has not fallen into the trap of wearing these hideous chunky shoes this season. Mary, Mette Marit and Maxima have the best taste in shoes imo.

Hmm, yes true. However, I would say that their stylists have a decent taste when it comes to deciding which shoes match their clients ensembles. Mary's shoes are cute; though sometimes it looks like her heels are way too tight for her feet.

With all of these cute heels on parade let's hope none of the CPss have bunions/corns by the time they hit 45 years old. Hence I hope they give their feet a rest. Wearing heels all the time is terrible in the end.

Last edited:
Her shoes are nice but my favourite are # 2, 4, 6, 10, 11, 20.

Many of her shoes has high heels. Mary like other royal ladies wear them usually for few hours per day when they have official engagements.

GlitteringTiaras, I sooo agree with you. After years of wearing pointy-toed high heels I am now the proud :rolleyes: owner of a large bunion which is very uncomfortable (read HURTS!) I have to wear Comfortable well-fitting shoes now and to heck with the price! As long as they are soft and comfy and don't give me blisters I am a happy camper! :) They may not be high fashion per se, (NO Dr. Schols or old lady pumps:nonono::nonono:) but at least I don't have to suffer blisters. OUCH!!! There really is a happy medium....

What a nice collection.She knows how to combine them with her cloths.In fact,she has many pairs of beige.She has also worn a nice pair in this color (with littles holes) in her last visit to Thailand.Beige is a basic color in a collection alongside black.I would be happy to have one of these:6 13 14 15 20.Though,her shoes are fashionable,they are also classic which means that she can recycle them for many years.I also like the fact that she sometimes uses non usual color:pink,green.
Glitteringtiaras,I don't think that these ladies suffer in wearing high heels.I have never seen my mother in law wearing flat shoes.She is always wearing high heels and she told me that she is really at ease and feels more comfortable in them than in flat ones.And I can tell you that she is a very active and dynamic women.She is a doctor and her job is very exhausting.
May be these princesses use flat shoes in their private life and high heels in their official activities which are after all not very exhausting.
I agree that wearing new shoes regularly may hurt their feet more than ours

Mary's shoes are just lovely and they Do go well with her outfits! I didn't mean to infer that I disliked them. I am sure that she has her shoes custom-made to her feet so that they will be comfortable and not crippling in any way. After all....she IS a Princess!!!

OUCH!!!!! I guess she doesn't have them custom-made! I rest my case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom