Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 26: December 2015 - June 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that wide brim hat, great choice. Loved her dress and the overall, best dressed IMO.

My goodness! She's wearing a dress with a pattern of tadpoles - or sperm! Way to go, Mary! :clap:

She looks great...love the dress!

LaRae

It's a terrific look from head to toe. The pattern of the dress is not my cup of tea indeed, but the design is fantastic and look great with the statement hat (which I love btw). Lovely shoes as well.

Together with Madeleine, Mary is my best dressed from the day.

Mary looks simply stunning! but i laughed when I saw the hat... thought she may have raided Maxima's closet. but it is magnificent

Mary looked very nice, the dress was simply cut, but the design made it interesting. The hat was very Maxima, but liked it on her as well. Well done.

She looks gorgeous! Every inch a true Crown Princess. ?

Joining the above opinions, I agree that Crown Princess Mary's ensemble is well-chosen and elegant. I like the wide-brimmed hat.

I absolutely love the real hat:flowers: Not a huge fan of the pattern, but the style of the dress is beautiful. Mary looks amazing.

The first thing I thought was that it's an outfit Máxima could've worn. Which is a compliment. She looks really great and that hat is a showstopper alright.

Really lovely dress and it was good to see REAL hat.

Perfection! Chic and elegant. Once again, best dressed.

Mary was one of my best dressed at the christening - she rocks that outfit and the hat is spectacular. Love the shoes as well they are divine. She really knows how to dress for these events and looks every inch the royal - born for the role as future Queen

Hands down best dressed. wonderful wide brim hat worn at just the right angle and nice neckline and cap sleeves on the dress. I would only criticize the height of the heels, way too high even for her, saw her walking at one point very oddly.

i like mary's shoes and hat, but i am not a fan of that dress.

Mary looks fantastic. I simply adore the shoes. Thank heaven she didn't go for nude heels!

CP Mary looked perfect! I usually have a hard time with prints but this design was wonderful. Great hat and heels.

A very elegant dress. The design is beautiful.

Love the dress. Can't stand the shoes. They stick out, and not in a good way.

But they match her beautiful Chanel bag!!

Beautiful dress. Mary looks great. Love the earrings :flowers:

I agree, the shoes match the purse, but IMO they don't go well with the dress. I am all for the 'accessories don't have to be matchy with the dress', a pop of color when wearing neutral dress is great. I just don't like this particular color of purse/shoes with the dress.

Beautiful dress. Mary looks great. Love the earrings :flowers:

I agree, the shoes match the purse, but IMO they don't go well with the dress. I am all for the 'accessories don't have to be matchy with the dress', a pop of color when wearing neutral dress is great. I just don't like this particular color of purse/shoes with the dress.

You saved me all the typing. My sentiments exactly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom