Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 21: August 2013 - January 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the flower print dress. It looks great on Mary. Her coat is to die for. Would love to have that in my closet.

Love this look and the belt is very cute addition.

The jumpsuit is quite nice. Simple and appropriate. Would have liked to have seen a necklace though, but that's just me being picky.

HRH Crown Princess receives Administrator of USAID, Dr. Rajiv Shah for information about USAID's global development activities and plans in Frederik VIII's Palace, Amalienborg, at. 15.30.

Great look from Mary plus she looks ten years younger than usual
http://kongehuset.dk/materialemappe...om-usaids-udviklingsaktiviter-og-planer-2.img

What a lovely outfit - nice and simple with the additional of the belt. Mary is looking so fine and healthy as usual - must be the brisk Danish air!

The colour really suits Mary and overall I don't mind the outfit; but I'm not really a fan of her trousers, I personally think there's something off about them.

The colour really suits Mary and overall I don't mind the outfit; but I'm not really a fan of her trousers, I personally think there's something off about them.

I agree there's something off with the trousers. I think the flare is awkward.

Perfection, as usual! Love the jumpsuit and the belt adds the right touch. Hair and make-up are divine.. Effortless dressing, but ever so elegant.

I don't think it is a jumpsuit but a blouse and trousers belted.

I stand corrected! It is a blouse and pants outfit. Thank you. Either way, I love it!

A lovely look and I like the loose pants and the short jacket.

Lovely and elegant look for Mary.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using The Royals Community mobile app

Beautiful, smart and elegant, very suiting for the occasion. I love the pants.

Elegant and professional look for Mary. Black and white can almost never go wrong.

I thought the outfit Mary wore on the 22nd was alright, it looks cosy and warm. I'm not so sure about the trouser's flare though and I have mixed reviews on her jacket.

I liked the outfit Mary wore to a meeting with her foundation, it's smart and sophisticated and I don't mind the trousers this time.

Last edited:
I like the way Mary is dressed. She looks smart and professional for a meeting.

mary looks elegant, sophisticated and beautiful to both the school visit and the meeting, love the black jacket from the meeting very stylish

I really like the first look; very elegant and professional. The second look is OK, but I'm not too crazy about the jacket. Too busy.

I love the first look as well. So polished and well thought out. And I really like her hair.

I think the second outfit is cute. The jacket brings a spot of color to an otherwise dreary day in Denmark!

I don't like the jacket but it looks like it's possibly an acquisition from her Mexican trip.

the first look is very elegant and i love gray and black together.

the second look is okay, not crazy about that jacket.

I totally hate those hairclips ... I cannot believe she is wearing one. The outfir is okay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom