Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 21: August 2013 - January 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did a zebra vomit? The blue dress that Mary wore to another of these events look just divine however.

This is pretty much how I feel about the whole situation. Love the blue dress, but not at all crazy about the black and white one.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using The Royals Community mobile app

:previous: I'm not really a fan of this outfit, the three-quarter trousers are a little busy.

Yes, Mary needs one, ladongas. lol Not a fan of her look today, although she fits in nicely with the children.

A little nail polish might be in order... even clear would do nicely. :)

I dont see anythink bad in her toes, but why she is barefoot?

Asian cultures generally take their shoes off when they are entering a house/restaurant/indoors. Except if it's a formal gathering.

In the photos, you can see everyone else has their shoes off.

pedicure or nail polish i dont mind..i think she looks just lovely in her casual clothes

love her with so long hair as she has now

Last edited:
I think she looks fine. In another set of pictures on My royals, you could see that her toes were painted the same pale polish as her fingernails. She is always impeccably groomed.

I think she looks fine. In another set of pictures on My royals, you could see that her toes were painted the same pale polish as her fingernails. She is always impeccably groomed.

You are 100% correct. Toes are groomed quite nicely and I prefer the color unless you change daily to match outfit.

Asian cultures generally take their shoes off when they are entering a house/restaurant/indoors. Except if it's a formal gathering.

In the photos, you can see everyone else has their shoes off.

Thanks a lot. I noticed the other people also, without shoes, but i thought that only inside a religious site you take off shoes. Thanks for lighting me.

Mary looks wonderful in this beautiful skirt and top! Love the necklace...

Don't like the pants, the print is too busy, but quite like the top.
Would prefer her toes to be painted, even if with a very soft colour, but it's a personal preference, I just don't like bare toes.

Love the skirt and top from today. The pants from yesterday were a little busy. And I agree about the toes. Some nice soft pink polish would have been so much better than no polish.

She does have polish on her toes! The same pale whitish color as her nails.

Love the white blouse and long black and white skirt. Especially love the necklace.

Here are my two pence: while I completely understand the need to re-wear expensive evening dresses, I am just wondering, why the same dresses (3 or 4 out of many more) are re-appearing for the NY reception? Maybe a slight increase in the number of Dresses to be repeated would already be nice?

Last edited:
I agree that she is perfectly dressed for this occasion. Very understated as she should be. And yet, she still looks wonderful! Love her hair. I think Mary has done a remarkable job dressing for this trip.

I always love seeing Mary in casual clothes so thumps up from me. I especially like the first and the last outfit. The sneakers look comfy and her hairstyle is pretty. She did a good job on this trip as was to be expected from her. :)

I love the shirt dress along with the slacks and button-down shirt. Mary looks lovely in casual clothing.

She does have polish on her toes! The same pale whitish color as her nails.

Love the white blouse and long black and white skirt. Especially love the necklace.

I'm sorry but I fail to see any shade of white on her toes. It still looks like bare toes to me.

I love that outfit. The skirt is gorgeous, and the top matched it perfectly. It give such a soft vibe, great for where she is. Love the necklace.

Anyone knows where the shirt is from?

Day 2 second outfit - A printed shirt dress

Full view ** Close up

Boy she loves her prints ;).

I don't like this one too much, not my type of a dress and the print is, again, way too busy. Also not too keen on the colour of the dress, it's too drab.

I think this was a perfect outfit for where she was/ Very casual, but clean and nice and with a hint of elegance because of the blouse. Love the colours, the combination of blue and beige is among my favourite ever.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom