Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 20: February 2013 - August 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mary looks lovely. I like the fact that the outfit is very subtle, but still very elegant.

Mary looked beautiful!

Mary looks very nice in her casual outfit. The only thing I don't like is the pattern of the jacket.

I always liked Mary's casual style.

I can't get over how cold it looks in Denmark, and it's the end of May.

I love the Stella McCartney handbag and the style of her shoes are starting to warm up to me. Mary's casual is always great.

Well I really think that princess Mary has the best look when she have royal engagements, but during her private and personnal life like holidays and weekends with family she doesn't have any sense of fashion at all...that zara blouse is just horrible and the jacket doesn't combine with that blouse at all!!Sorry but her sense of fashion is a disaster when she is not on royal dutties!

Well I really think that princess Mary has the best look when she have royal engagements, but during her private and personnal life like holidays and weekends with family she doesn't have any sense of fashion at all...that zara blouse is just horrible and the jacket doesn't combine with that blouse at all!!Sorry but her sense of fashion is a disaster when she is not on royal dutties!

I totally disagree. Pieces don't have to be matchy-matchy to look good.

Like everything but the bag ... love the jacket.

I usually like Mary's casual looks, but this one is a little off for me. Can't say why...

i guess when she is casual is herself , in the oficial dutis as royal may be is her asistant who prpare all her"costumes" for her "job"

While I think that there is a lot to look at, but overall she looked very nice.
Don't think that the Midnight Tiara goes very well with the gown though.

Not sure. The second picture shows more detail and there is a lot going on. Chiffon, satin, what looks like a scalloped lace frill (dont know what else to call it but I appreciate its not gathered) at the hips which is repeated at the hem and then there is the brownish??? material underneath. Is it a shawl which can be removed. IF so, I think I might like it more.

Im going to pass on this one.

And she should have worn the rubies.

Mary looks nice but overall I am not loving it as much as I thought I would. Mary is usually one of my best dressed picks. It has a bit of Queen Margrethe flair to it color and drama. :flowers:

I don't love the shawl and would love to see the dress without.

How is this dress? Red/pink lace on a nude-colour fabric?

I love the colour on her not sure about the bolero and agree would love to see the gown without it.. I really don't like that tiara never have actually but i love the earrings and the bracelet so I too am not sure overall how I feel about this am on the fence as they say.....

I don't like that shawl/bolero thing. It ruins the whole look and makes her look 20 years older. I'd like to see the dress without the covering. I like the color.

I like the shawl as it gives it a lighter look with the heavy lace. I love the color and her hair. Prince Frederik is her best accessory!

I did not love the overall look but I didn't hate it either. It is just a correct look.

Didn't like it at first glance, but when I saw the gown is very figure fitting and all in lace, yes.
The cape is the correct touch for the church, do like seeing the midnight tiara.

So much potential lost here. She doesn't look bad but she could have been much much better. I like her tiara. It's the best one in her collection for this occasion.

I like this dress even with the cape but it must be amazing without it.
I hope she will recycle it soon.
I have never been a fan of that tiara,I wish she has worn it with the ruby one.
She really needs a diamond tiara too.

I like the cape, it looked lovely, especially when the wind was blowing. The colour is great for her too. But I am not sure about the lace dress and the brown? underlaying. All together it was a bit too much for me: the colour, the cape and the lace. I think this dress would have looked better in a less dominant colour (whereas Marie's would have looked better in a more vibrant colour). Or with a more simple (lace-less) dress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom