Crown Princess Mary's Daytime Fashion Part 19: October 2012 - February 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very regal; I like the combination of colors and fabrics, and the hair is just lovely. She looks like she's wearing the grown-up version of one of Isabella's tulle tutus!

I would like to see the top of the dress without the brown jacket! any photos out there?
pity we can't see the shoes!

I love the pink dress with the dark brown jacket. It's very lovely on Mary. The silver ensemble is nice as well.

I love the brown and the pink totally gorgeous the whole look.

I really really want to know what that dress looks like underneath! I cannot recall seeing it without a jacket.

Love the silver/blue evening suit, my favorite of all time even though a repeat. Do also like the hairdo down and prefer it around her shoulders, setting off those fabulous earrings as I saw in one image.
The brown velvet and pink is also superb, nice hair too. Do wish we could see the top of the gown.

http://i46.tinypic.com/o7j489.jpg

Mary looks the epitome of a Crown Princess in this gorgeous ensemble. The rich chocolate of the velvet jacket paired with the most glorious soft pink tulle? of the skirt that falls in a gently flared fullness rather than in fluffs and frills is a masterly understatement. The combination of the chic yet softly restrained, feminine hair arrangement and the simple, clean lines of the jacket with is it's beautifully simple neckline and fall of the skirt is really a symphony of elegance.

http://i45.tinypic.com/11rpu7b.jpg

What really intrigues me is that it is one of those rare occasions where the back view is every bit as wonderful as the front.

I do not like the combination of materials, particularly the jacket. The colours are pretty though

love the jacket. and oh the snow looks so lovely in the background :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks great! I really like the jacket matched up with the pants that have a nice fit.

I love that jacket. Can anyone ID?

I like this outfit very, very much. The jacket is so lovely. The pants are a little too wide for my taste, especially with that jacket, but she seems to like them this way, and black and grey always look good. I think she looks very appropiate for the event (and the weather ;)). Nice shoes and bag too.

Has she cut her hair? It looks shorter to me, but it´s nice.

I love this Whole thing....outfit is perfect IMO. Love the new haircut and color and love the shoes and bag. Such a great way to start out Marys first 2013 outing!! It looks so cold in Denmark...

I like the oufit too, also the makeup and earrings that go so well.
Think the jacket is too small, doesn't look like it fits in the shoulders to me.

Mary looks good. Love her jacket

I like this outfit very, very much. The jacket is so lovely. The pants are a little too wide for my taste, especially with that jacket, but she seems to like them this way, and black and grey always look good. I think she looks very appropiate for the event (and the weather ;)). Nice shoes and bag too.

Has she cut her hair? It looks shorter to me, but it´s nice.

I wondered if her hair had been cut too. Looks nice, and I love the jacket.

I love the whole outfit! It is very smart-looking and I like the accessories, as well. This is a two thumbs up from me! :)

I love that outfit.Nice color combination too.
I prefer her hair longer

Lovely outfit; very stylish. The jacket's neckline complements the turtleneck so well.

Love the look! That jacket is great.

I like the oufit too, also the makeup and earrings that go so well.
Think the jacket is too small, doesn't look like it fits in the shoulders to me.

I agree, while I like the outfit, the jacket is too tight across the bust.

Her hair looks best up.

I Think Princess Mary looks nice , The outfit is simple elegant & so wintry looks ,,, I Like the earings ,, But the thing i didn’t like is the shoes !! I’m not a fun of wide-heels !! .

Last edited:
I agree, while I like the outfit, the jacket is too tight across the bust.

Her hair looks best up.

I'm not sure why you think the jacket is too tight? There's no pulling across the buttons that I can see. She is just really super-slim.

I love this look. Mary looks very elegant and sophisticated.

Princess Mary attending a Christening wearing a fur coat with a skirt/dress underneath. Looks very warm, the coat is very pretty.

Picture

Regardless of what I think about wearing fur: the coat looks bulky and unflattering to me. Want to keep warm? there are other fashion options.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom