Crown Princess Máxima's Daytime Fashion Part 1: June 2007 - March 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not like the pink outfit. The gold one was nice.
I like the white jacket from yesterday very much. Thank you for sharing.

She lookes nice but I don't like her shoes...:flowers:

May 16, 2008 Maxima in a lovely light beige outfit. Looks like a skirt, sleevless top & a cardigan. Looks very elegent yet very simple.

Picture

The dress is very elegant. However it's more suitable (imo) for a nice intimate dinner with her husband than a public engagement.

I love the color of the dress. Very spring-like and refreshing.
It perfectly matches Máxima's light blonde hair.
Not a big fan of the upper part of the dress; but all in all she looked great!

i love the outfit, i wonder from which desigbner is? anyone sknows?

I love the neckline but I think the dress is too short I have to agree I am not sure if it is suitable for a public engagement. It has mor eof a cocktail look about it.

22-05-2008 Nieuwegein Princess Maxima attended the award ceremony of the MetaalUnie Productivity Award in Nieuwegein.

Picture

She looks good in red. Usually I don't like if women wear flat shoes with skirts like this. It makes them look causal, IMO. But apart from this she looked nice.

i like the red, is a nice bright red, all matching, shoes, handbag, air rings, i really like it, the flat shoes are ok, i would prefer the same oclour of shoes but high heels, but still she looks very nice!

She looks ok. I love her smile (once again!) and her earrings are great

the top was too much orange/red, i didnt like it also thecardigan was too long imo. the skirt was a great spring choice

May 16, 2008 Maxima in a lovely light beige outfit. Looks like a skirt, sleevless top & a cardigan. Looks very elegent yet very simple.

Picture

In post #92 she looks a sloppy mess..baloon skirts(wrinkled at that) DO NOT compliment her wide hips.:bang:

However she looks amazing here.:ROFLMAO: Where was she going??

just awfull out fit, nice the colour but that's it, the shoes terrible

EEEk! I thought the puff ball skirt only lasted half a season...back in 1980's.:eek:

A bit like fashion addicted, sorry! Sometimes what is in fashion is not the most suitable thing for us and they should have that in mind!

05-06-2008
Princess Maxima attended the opening of the Kulturhus

Front View

Máxima should urgently hire a fashion-advisor. The skirt is horrible.
And she should do something with her hair.
Her messy hairdos ruin every outfit.

05-06-2008
Princess Maxima attended the opening of the Kulturhus

Front View

Máxima should urgently hire a fashion-advisor. The skirt is horrible.
And she should do something with her hair.
Her messy hairdos ruin every outfit.

What's this? Dressed in the dark? The colours don't match :eek: two different shades of green / different patterns.

The red outfit - I don't know what to say. The skirt could be worn for a Bollywood theme party. The shoes are the icing on the cake, plus a bad hairday. Can't get any worse, I guess.

I hate to say it, but are these from 2 different suits. They are both fine if they were worn with the right counter part. As far as the hair goes, it always seems like she needs a better hairspray, and to keep her hands out of it. I say this all with love and respect for Princess Maxima for her smile always makes up for all.

She seems to have no style at all anymore for daytime wear. She does much better in the evenings. Her skirts are all just horrible, same style different color. She has a nice figure yet hides it under all those layers of fabric. Maxima, please check your mirror. You cannot like what you are seeing. Her hair....sighhhh what else can we say.
More and more she looks so "unprincess". I adore you Maxima please let someone help you.

Last edited:
The jacket is far too long! If it were a bit shorter the outfit wouldnt be anywear near as bad IMO - but certainly, still not great

Allmost all Maxima's galadresses are wonderfull, I cannot understand why her daydresses have to be so ...ugly. Not to mention the hair. Come on girl, you can do better!!

I agree sneeuwklokje, I don' t know what is the problem but recently her day outfits look unelegant to say the least. And the hair... sigh. Somehow it looks even worse on pictures though, when you see her on television it usually doensn' t look as distrubingly bad, probably due to her charisma.

Last edited:
Well, that's our dear Maxima for you. She could be wearing a postsac and still charm everybody. But she needs to sort out her daytime wardrobe and get a hairdresser!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom