The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Non-Reigning Houses > The Royal Family of Greece > King Constantine and Queen Anne-Marie

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2006, 06:25 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly
Beautiful pictures! Where are the Infantas though?
You can see them in this photo, behind Queen Sofia, between the Princess Alexia and Carlos Morales.
http://img132.imagevenue.com/img.php..._122_466lo.jpg

Old 09-01-2006, 08:44 PM
Administrator

What a great picture of the family! So everyone is there except Fred, Mary, Theodora, and Joachim? Alexia's daughters are going to be heartbreakers when they get older!

Old 09-01-2006, 10:15 PM
Heir Apparent

Thanks for all those pics
I say it again: that danish/greek/spanish clan is pretty close, they are all always together everywhere
I missed Theodora, anyone knows where is she?
Old 09-01-2006, 10:19 PM
Courtier

How about Princess Irene? Did I just miss her from the pix?
Old 09-02-2006, 04:27 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by planetcher
How about Princess Irene? Did I just miss her from the pix?
Yes you have missed her , she is in the end to the left side, next to the Queen of Denmarck and her husband.

http://img132.imagevenue.com/img.php..._122_466lo.jpg
Old 09-02-2006, 05:13 AM
Commoner

Theodora was there. See the foto that princess Marie Chantal kiss Queen of denmark. I think that behind is Theodora.
Old 09-02-2006, 06:25 AM
Courtier

Thank You!

...For posting the pics. I´m always so happy whenever they publish new ones of my favourite royal family. My God, Anna-Maria and Arrietta are sooooo pretty!
Old 09-02-2006, 09:43 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonk1189
What a great picture of the family! So everyone is there except Fred, Mary, Theodora, and Joachim? Alexia's daughters are going to be heartbreakers when they get older!
Felipe and Letizia, Prince Richard and King Juan Carlos are also not there.
Did any of Benediktes children attend ??
Old 09-03-2006, 01:55 AM
Courtier

I really love to see pictures like this of all the related royal families together! It reminds me of old b&w photographs of the descendants of Queen Victoria or the six children of King Christian of Denmark having reunions with their families in Denmark. It's nice to see the interrelations between Danish, Greek and Spanish families! I hope someday they do a HUGE photoshoot with Queen Margarethe and Prince Henrik, Princess Benedikte and Prince Richard, Queen Anne-Marie and King Konstantine, Queen Sofia and King Juan Carlos (and also Princess Irene) with all of their children and little grandchildren. It would be really stunning to see all the generations of royals!
His sense of responsibility is not less than yours or mine. How could we tell right from wrong as simple people in any kind of situation? How could we know that our courage, loyalty and lives were not misused for evil purposes?
Old 09-03-2006, 08:18 PM
Commoner

They all look so casual and happy, no pretense at all. I hope they weren't swamped with photographers. . .I guess that's why they planned to sail away. ..
Old 09-04-2006, 07:59 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...sOfIa....
finally some pictures!! Thanks alot guys.
I think Queen Anne-Marie looks really nice, as do most of the other ladies. Queen Sofia is wearing one of my least favourite dresses that she owns!
sOfia, you took the words right outta my mouth... I don't like Sofia's dress either... and now she's worn it twice! Let's hope it's the last.

abacapress.fr
I like this pic a lot... they even match each other. Constantine looks like maybe he's lost some weight.
Old 09-04-2006, 08:11 PM
Heir Presumptive

It's very cool (and rare) to see three royal families represented who are all related. It's too bad Benedikt and Queen Margarethe's children couldn't be there, and Felipe/Letizia. Then it could've been a "family reunion".
I wonder if the kids were wearing clothes from Marie-Chantal's clothing line as all the cousins were dressed the same. I like the white stripey tops.

So Nikolaos is still with Tatiana (is everyone in Europe named Tatiana?)
Why doesn't he just marry her... or find someone else. They've been together... what... 3, 4 years now? He's pushing 40!

That's a neat looking boat btw... it's different. I guess it's an authentic Greek boat eh?
Well, everyone looked very happy!
Old 09-05-2006, 10:14 AM
Aristocracy

Constantine and Anna Maria gave an interview to a greek magazine saying that they will return to Greece permenently,that he respects the decision the Greeks made with the referendum that he feels sadness and not bitterness for the goverment took his home in Tatoi and that he hopes the greek goverment will make the proper repairs so the estate will be visited by people and not exploited by entrepreneurs.
Old 09-05-2006, 11:03 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daytona
and that he hopes the greek goverment will make the proper repairs so the estate will be visited by people and not exploited by entrepreneurs.
I certainly hope so too!

Daytona, would it be possible to give details of other parts of the interview?
Sofía
Old 09-05-2006, 11:58 AM
Serene Highness

Too bad the Greek govt. wouldn't just let Constantine and Anne Marie live at their old home. They wouldn't be king or queen, of course, but it probably has sentimental value to them and their family. I think it would be a nice gesture on the Greek govt.'s part to allow them to do that.
Old 09-05-2006, 12:37 PM
Serene Highness

It makes me sad to see the pictures of Tatoi. It is falling down and the government need to do something with it quickly before it becomes a complete waste!
Old 09-05-2006, 04:45 PM
Heir Apparent

Was Pavlos and MC daoughter Olympia? there? I dont see her in any of the pictures.
Old 09-08-2006, 06:53 PM
Serene Highness

http://www.lifeandstyle.gr/articles_list.php?subcat_id=40
IT IS CORRECTION
Old 09-08-2006, 08:08 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by BELTRANEJA
Thanks for providing the link Beltraneja. Is this the first time Constantine and Anne-Marie have been in a Greek magazine (especially the cover)? The pictures are really nice. Anne-Marie does not look 60...she looks amazing!
Can someone please translate it for us non-Greekers? Thanks in advance.
Old 09-09-2006, 05:43 AM
Courtier

To dbarn 67

Yes, Olympia was also there. On one of the photos in the German magazine "Frau aktuell" she sits far on the right side so in spanish magazines she was "cut off".

Closed Thread