Duke and Duchess of Cambridge Current Events 3: April-September 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Express.co.uk - Home of the Daily and Sunday Express | UK News :: Kate Middleton, a beautiful wedding belle...

Cambridges to attend private business mtg next week & receive invite to S. Australia
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/bu...uple-to-adelaide/story-e6freuz0-1226342880504

So I got an update sadly we will NOT be getting the exclusive photos from the wedding this past weekend until next week:
https://twitter.com/#!/Rosie_Nixon
Rosie Nixon ‏ @Rosie_Nixon @RoyalKateDebate @hellomag next week. We've got a fab exclusive report on the couple for you today though!

Last edited:
Tweet from Clarence House says that the couple will not attend the Badminton Horse Trials next week due to a waterlogged pitch.

Duke and Duchess of Cambridge to be guests of honour at Olympic gala dinner - and they'll be serenaded by Gary Barlow
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge will be guests of honour at a star-studded gala dinner celebrating the country's Olympic and Paralympic athletes. William and Kate will be among a Royal Albert Hall audience watching Take That singer Gary Barlow, artist Will Young, singing sensation Alfie Boe and Britain's Got Talent winners Spelbound perform in honour of the sportsmen and women next Friday.

How wonderful with another appearance by the William and Kate, it's gonna be great to see more and more of them.

I am so happy to hear that they are attending and I'm also happy it's a night time event cause that means I'll for sure be around for it.

William and Kate are going to have a rather visible rule during Jubilee celebrations, plus William and Harry have active roles in the Olympics committee, so we'll definitely see them more in the coming months.

Well I think its nice that they attended her friends wedding. Catherine apparently has not forgotten her friends now that she is part of the firm. She is thoughtful and cares about people she feels are important in her life. Awesome.

People Magazine didn't actually mix up "were" and "where", did they? (rhetorical question). The words aren't even pronounced the same!

I didn't realise copyediting was such hard work. Good to see proper journalism at work... :whistling:

Things like this really annoy the ex-proofreader in me; the Daily Mail had a similar gaffe with misspelling "bustle" several weeks ago.

Things like this really annoy the ex-proofreader in me; the Daily Mail had a similar gaffe with misspelling "bustle" several weeks ago.

Daily Mail is the worst! They have a few bloopers a day

This is terrible! I'm posting this more so cause it has new pix from their visit to the Royal Marsden in September
Trolls target cancer victim on Facebook: Sick comments about girl who inspired William and Kate - Princess Diana Remembered

This is indeed terrible. I don't know how anyone could mock someone else's grief like that. I agree, it's a form of bullying, and needs to be stopped. Internet bullying is a horrid thing, because it's not always easy to identify and reprimand the offender. I hope someone out there will be able to take notice and pass some tougher laws that can stop this kind of disgusting behavior.

On a bit of a positive note, a bit more on William and Catherine's anniversary weekend.

William and Kate make surprise visit to pub on their wedding anniversary - Telegraph

lupo is always with them, like ziggy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom