The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-17-2013, 12:13 PM
Courtier

King Dongmyeong, legendary King and Founder of the Goguryeo Kingdom, an Ancient Kingdom in the Korean Peninsula:

All sizes | north korea | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Dongmyeong of Goguryeo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 03-26-2014, 09:43 AM
Heir Presumptive

Was Camelot built in WIGAN? Historian claims site of King Arthur's castle may have been at the end of a Lancashire cul-de-sac | Mail Online

Old 04-18-2014, 05:16 PM

Someone beat me to the punch on the Asian royals, so I'll just post this info instead...

Ivan Tsarevich - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Old 05-26-2014, 08:01 PM
Commoner

King Arthur

Quote:
Originally Posted by fearghas View Post
Of course the most famous, King Arthur
King Arthur was real enough, his uncles were King Uthur and King Arellus, whom were sons of Constantinus 1st, this can be proven. King Arthur granted the Step Clans of the MacFergussons lands of Alba Western Scotland in 544AD 3 yrs after Queen Gweniyivar MacDarmaid MacFergusson married King Arthur Pendragon. The 3 Stepclans whom became TriKings were the O'Donnellys, The MacDarmaids whom mostlikely were a son of Gweniyivar and The MacBreheny. Loarn Mac Erc, my ancestor....how do I know, I traced his genealogy! The TriKingship Of Alba Western Scotland lasted for some 400 Years.

If the current Queen Elizabeth 2 wishes to challenge me on this true information then she can consult her Royal Historians, interestingly enough my ancestors actually lived in Nottingham, England along time ago and the Bohuns were a well known name as were the Brewers, all my ancestors....for I have traced them too. Sadly the Donald Families in the USA are trying to erase the knowledge of the Western Scotland territory of Alba.
Old 05-26-2014, 08:13 PM
Commoner

The actual castle was called Castle Of Lions and Dragons....more or less and it was located where a previous Roman Fortress was locate in Scotland; King Arthur Ap Arellus simply built over the old structure. It would have been built 15 miles North West from the Round Table Structure in an region known as Kirkbright. Or where my maps show it, I am looking at tuem now. The Romans had called their own fort, Caer Legionious, there are various spellings to that area and a fort that has been reciently discovered there. Of course the Castle Of the Lions n Dragons was destroyed on the year 565AD when King Arthur dissappeared since he lost the battle with Mordred Ap Morgana Du Lot.

Though this date is mentioned in the last book of King Arthur by author Stephen R. Lawhead, we can be fairly sure that King Arthur was about 60 years old when he died, he had fought many battles with the enemy kingships whom tried to take over his realm, since my family is real enough and I can trace my origins back to 544AD then King Arthur had to be very real indeed and the MacFergusson Clan has many Stepclans and a very unique past, sadly Stephen R. Lawhead did not really believe in the research he had completed after he wrote his books, I wrote him sometime ago and got that reply from him that it "was just about impossible to have those kinds of roots of an genealogy of being the Last Clan Of The MacFergussons." Well I am here to say unless someone disproves my 32yrs of research, I indeed am a very real person so the stories of King Arthur is no fiction. The person we came to know as Lancelot, as far as I can trace was actually named "Lawerence O'Donnelly" Queen Gweniyivar's cousin; some bards whom were less caring about the true stories of King Arthur said that Queen Gweniyivar and Sir Lancelot had an affair right under King Arthur's nose but I doubt that really happened for Lancelot Lawerence O'Donnelly and Queen Gweniyivar would have had a date with the executioner and the chopping block, Lawerence O'Donnelly's own code of ethics would not have allowed him to have romantic intentions to his cousin Queen Gweniyivar and there is no evidence of it in their history.

Tags
royals myths legends folk tales