Louis, Pauline and Camille - Picture Thread

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Don't see it sorry. There is only one real Kelly in that family: Albert. Caroline is a bit of a Kelly as is Camille and Charlotte but the rest I've never seen it. Pauline is a nice mix but she doesn't look like one or other side of her family predominately. She looks a lot like Charlotte in that picture though. Pauline has a much softer jaw then Charlotte though more like Princess Caroline's (who out of her maternal family I think she bears the strongest resemblance too in a different way to Charlotte though).

And just for fun I thought I'd post pictures showing the resemblance between Caroline and Pauline.

http://img101.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=84635_caroscan_122_500lo.jpg
http://img101.imagevenue.com/loc500/th_84635_caroscan_122_500lo.jpg
http://i511.photobucket.com/albums/s360/new_haven_2008/n611025538_5875.jpg

http://www.vip-gossip.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/charmonaco305.jpg

You are correct! The few times I've seen pictures of Pauline I've thought she looked so much like her mother, but she really does take after Caroline! There is something about her mouth, though, that reminds me of Stephanie.

Information about Princess Stephanie"s children.

Does anyone have any info about Princess Stephanie"s children??:flowers:

Gosh, I'm always struck by the resemblance Louis bears to Albert when he was younger. I think it's particularly noticeable in that photo. Thanks for the photo seb! :flowers:

Looking at pictures of Pauline, she reminds me of a young Liz Hurley and at times she looks like Kate Middleton! Pretty girl!

How nice, thanks a lot for sharing the link, FILIPA! So Camille and
her cousin Alexandra share the same hobby and fascination for ice
skating! One pic of Alexandra is included in that gallery, but it was
not taken on the same day, as one may think, it was just added to
make a comparison. The pics of Camille are from January 30, the one
of Alexandra was taken on January 17.

:easterbunny:Say look whose almost all grown up!!??
:rose: The pics turned out lovely. Camille is no doubt has the Kelly gene's and she looks fab in the white it's beautiful!! Looks like Alexandra & Camille have acquired the Kelly gene's for all things f-r-e-e-z-i-n-g just like PA and his love of the poles brrr!! Meanwhile here we sit peeling off the icicles off our ears and noses!! Just keep thinking warm hee:heartflower:

Nat, I think these have already been posted over in Louis, Pauline and Camille's thread, but it's still great to see them! That last pic is definitely Alex, but I think iceflower said something about that photo being taken on a different day, just to kind of compare them (or something like that). ITA, they both seem to love the cold. And they both seem to have a talent for skating. Perhaps they could follow their uncle to the Olympics? :D No, only joking, they're probably too young to be thinking about career paths anyway. Thanks for the pics!

Oh, I thought they weren't posted. Anyway, yes, I love to see them on ice, they look like they have talent for it. I know I would fall xD
I always liked this sport, but never have the opportunity to practice it, that's why I love even more seeing the girls doing it. I thought they were together, and I was getting happy to see them together but, anyway, I still like the pics :D

Gistening Seas

:rose2: Oh i agree, I too love the ice skating but ice skating is a lot harder than it appears.

:parrot: Which is why it's simply wonderful that Camilla & Alexandra it seems to come so naturally to them--that's truly quite a talent!!:heartflower:

Yes Ice skating is a lot harder, my fave is couple Dave and Jamie, olympic winner :D
do you think Camille will go into sport like her sister and cousin?:flowers:
Alexandra surprise me with competing in figure skating, I always thought she'll be following Pauline in swimming :lol:

Glistening Seas

:hellokitty:It seems like it's a little too early to tell yet what the younger one's will want to do with their energies.
:rose2:You know when kids are that young and they are just discovering their newly acquired skills and talents it takes them a little while to decide on what to do with their time.

:rose:Although, it's certainly possible that Camilla might want to persue the ice or the swim but, she may wind up becoming more business oriented or like Pss. Grace more into the outside of the sports arena creative aspects in Monaco.

:parrot:The main objective is that the children have a chance to do as many of the activities as they wish until they can decide for themselves where they would want to go with what they would like to do; and, it seems that's what their parents seem to want to do for them. :heartflower:

Wow, Pauline looks gorgeous there. Who are her friends?

Gorgeous Pauline

See the latest photos and tell me who do you prefer? Charlotte or Pauline
here the link I'm a big fan of Charlotte but Pauline is just GORGEOUS and look like a very interesting girl. Don't you agree with me?:flowers:

I agree that Pauline is simply gorgeous, I love that hair. But I don't prefer none of them. I like them both equally.
I'm in other forums and there's war between the memebers because some say that Charlotte is better, and others say that Pauline is better. I don't know why people put the cousins in a nosense battle.

I agree that Pauline is simply gorgeous, I love that hair. But I don't prefer none of them. I like them both equally.
I'm in other forums and there's war between the memebers because some say that Charlotte is better, and others say that Pauline is better. I don't know why people put the cousins in a nosense battle.
Sure, we should not compare them :)

^I agree.I also think that Charlotte is a bit thinner..Pauline is certainly a very vivid and joyful girl.I always believed that Stephanie's children are more expressive than Caroline's.I like the Trio and Alex but Steph's kids are adorable.Nathalie thanks for posting them,i entered this forum today for first time ,it has many photo's of Pauline i've never seen before ;)

This girl kissing Pauline looks a lot like Charlotte, except that Charlotte has very different hands.

She does look a lot like Charlotte, but I can't comment on her hands because... well, I don't pay that much attention to them. I LOVE these photos though. Are these taken by the same person as before?

Stephanie´s children are very good looking, so are Caroline´s. No comparisons should be made as to who is better looking. Each one has a different style.

Stephanie´s children are very good looking, so are Caroline´s. No comparisons should be made as to who is better looking. Each one has a different style.
Did i say that Caroline's children aren't good looking? I said that Steph's are more expressive.Everyone here is completely free to express his opinion,that's for sure.;)
If you want to discuss something PM me because we are out of topic.

Glistening Seas

:hellokitty:Say, how fab the pics turned out of Camilla!!

:thistle:Looks like she's growing up quick!!!

:easterbunny:Love the pics with the guitar & glasses hee--very creative & the others were simply exquisitely elegant another Pss. Grace clone!! what a surprise when younger she had more of Stephanie's chin line and then just changed in a couple of years!! :heartflower:

Back
Top Bottom