Prince Louis and Sons, News and Events, Part 1: April 2019 - present

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Prince Noah helping his little brother practising walking:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnFuL1XKIR9/

Should we all melt away because of that sweet little baby? She can be so lucky to have such a healthy joyful baby. She posts pictures of him all the time, this is nothing new. Maybe she had a bad conscience about posting recently about her "two princely boys" and the other baby boy, stating that difference about her children.

Did you also read that long sermon about how bad and difficult the last year has been for her? Many people probably told her off and she is disgusted and disappointed, but nothing ever is her fault!

And on top of it, what I noticed in that statement, she thanked her parents for support and very especially Märtha Louise and the Shaman who are "her best friends and supporters".

That is Tessy, no surprise for me!

Which one was related to his former fiancée's family? Was that SIBE?

Prince Louis worked in the past with Archibald Sirgue the brother of Scarlett- Lauren Sirgue (his ex fiancé) at SIBE Médiator. He could not stay of course . He started his own Médiation and coaching . Hope that will work ??

Yesterday, May 3, Prince Louis "spoke during the Bachelor of Science in Psychology courses at the University of Luxembourg on language and cognition (perception, reading and dyslexia). Prince Louis, himself dyslexic and professional coach for young adults with learning disabilities, was able to talk about his dyslexia, his experience and how he managed to overcome these difficulties."

** instagram gallery **

Is that Prince Rafael of Brazil with him? Between them is at least Pss M. Gabriela of Brazil.
Louis and Gabriela would be an interesting couple... Rafael and Gabriella need royal spouses to remain in the line of succession. I would assume that even though Louis is no longer in the line of succession in Luxembourg; he would still qualify, so any (hypothetical) children would not be in the line of succession for Luxembourg but they would be in line for Brazil.

Louis and Gabriela would be an interesting couple... Rafael and Gabriella need royal spouses to remain in the line of succession. I would assume that even though Louis is no longer in the line of succession in Luxembourg; he would still qualify, so any (hypothetical) children would not be in the line of succession for Luxembourg but they would be in line for Brazil.

They would make an interesting couple. They are still distant cousins. They were photographed today at the Royal Wedding of the Prince of Bavaria.

https://c3.quickcachr.fotos.sapo.pt/i/G06171ac4/22484700_Abiw6.jpeg

Last edited:

But there is one problem - Brazil is a republic ;)

Way to make it about herself: "I made this! wooow!"

He looks a lot like his father on that first picture!

What a statement again! Typical of Tessy. I would like to tell her that children are made by God or/and Nature, and not to forget a male, the father!!!

I noticed that she abstained from mentioning Louis, stopped posting pictures of her sons taking part in important Luxembourg events, such as the wedding of Alexandra. I am pretty sure that Louis himself or the ex inlaws put a stop on it.

Much better this way, Gabriel seems to be a very sensitive and vulnerable young man, easy to manipulate. The younger son, Noah, is different.

:previous: I thought Hollerich had been elevated to Cardinal?

He was principal celebrant at Guillaume and Stephanie's Nuptial Mass. He is definitely an Archbishop.

He was principal celebrant at Guillaume and Stephanie's Nuptial Mass. He is definitely an Archbishop.

He was created Cardinal by Pope Francis in 2019

Noblesse et Royautés had more pictures . I don't know the Grand Duke and the Grand Duchess attend. Hed Grand Duke well

Last edited by a moderator:

I have a question concerning catholic religion. I was raised as a protestant and had my confirmation at 14, my catholic classmates all had what was called "holy communion" at the age of 8 or 9. They used to wear white dresses and holding big white candles. At protestant conirmation we all had to wear dark coloured dresses.
Now I am reading more often that there is also a confirmation with Catholics, which would mean that they have , religiously speaking, two entrances or vows to be a member of their church.
Is this a new custum maybe?

I have a question concerning catholic religion. I was raised as a protestant and had my confirmation at 14, my catholic classmates all had what was called "holy communion" at the age of 8 or 9. They used to wear white dresses and holding big white candles. At protestant conirmation we all had to wear dark coloured dresses.
Now I am reading more often that there is also a confirmation with Catholics, which would mean that they have , religiously speaking, two entrances or vows to be a member of their church.
Is this a new custum maybe?
In Catholicism there are seven sacraments and one of them is confirmation which is confirming the membership of the church which was entered into at baptism.

Prince Louis is at the Portuguese wedding with the same lady he was seen with at Archduke Alexander's wedding.

Prince Louis is at the Portuguese wedding with the same lady he was seen with at Archduke Alexander's wedding.

Really? She is her first cousin, through maternal side.

Really? She is her first cousin, through maternal side.

Yes, now I remember that another member also pointed out she's a Mestre cousin. She accompanied Louis and Sébastien to the Portuguese wedding.

Well, it turns out the lady besides Louis at the latest noble/royal weddings isn't a Mestre cousin. It's Princess Charlotte! Guillaume and Sibilla's daughter.

Back
Top Bottom