Prince Louis and Sons, News and Events, Part 1: April 2019 - present

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wonder when their wedding date will be announced.

Prince Louis will be the most fashionable Son of the Grand Duke.
Living in Paris and having a fiancee who likes to be seen , I am looking forward HRH Princess Scarlett of Luxembourg.

Prince Louis and Scarlett-Lauren viewed an exhibition at the City of Paris Museum of Modern Art today:

** instagram gallery **

Prince Louis and Scarlett-Lauren attended an evening event where Plamen Roussev signed his book "Le violon de ma liberté - The violin of my freedom" at "Cercle de l'Union Interalliée" in Paris yesterday, October 18:

** Pic **

That’s a lovely photo though I find the positioning of Noah’s hand on Scarlett-Lauren’s shoulder awkward looking!

Prince Louis and Scarlett-Lauren attended Lola Tillyaeva's Christmas Cocktail at Maison de l’Ouzbékistan in Paris yesterday, November 30:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Yesterday, December 16, Prince Louis and Prince Gabriel attended a reception of the Luxembourg Table Tennis Federation to celebrate the 3rd place of Ni Xia Lian and Sarah De Nutte at the doubles at the World Championships in Houston:

** monarchie: Réception de la Fédération Luxembourgeoise de Tennis de Table en l’honneur de Ni Xia Lian et de Sarah De Nutte **

Louis looks happy and relaxed, Gabriel a bit stiff. But it's nice to see father and son together in Luxembourg.

I can't open it.
Did it take place in Luxembourg? Did Henri and MT attend?

Even his father prince Louis isn't in the pictures... I hope he did attend.

And poor guy still publicly being called a 'baby' by your mother at the age of 16.

Even his father prince Louis isn't in the pictures... I hope he did attend.

And poor guy still publicly being called a 'baby' by your mother at the age of 16.

That Louis didn't attend surprises me too. I am also surprised about confirmation day, because they are catholic. I only know "confirmation" with protestants and it takes usually place at the age of 14. At least that is the custom I know in Germany. The scenery also doesn't look like London. Tessy very often posts pictures which are really old and doesn't mention that those events are years ago.

There is a Confirmation in the Roman Catholic Church: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_in_the_Catholic_Church

it suprises me because I just looked up the rules in Luxembourg which are quite similar to German rules. The holy communion is the ritual for Catholics at the age of 8 or 9 years. Confirmation is only for protestants and the children are 14 years old. It is usually a great celebration with the whole family.
Therefore it is strange that Tessy who is so fond of big parties didnt have a big reunion. Also I remember pictures of her two sons at their respective holy communions when they were at the appropriate age, clad in white gowns and holding big candles.

it suprises me because I just looked up the rules in Luxembourg which are quite similar to German rules. The holy communion is the ritual for Catholics at the age of 8 or 9 years. Confirmation is only for protestants and the children are 14 years old. It is usually a great celebration with the whole family.
Therefore it is strange that Tessy who is so fond of big parties didnt have a big reunion. Also I remember pictures of her two sons at their respective holy communions when they were at the appropriate age, clad in white gowns and holding big candles.

Confirmation is not only for Protestants. Catholics are confrimed some years after their Holy Communion, as a rule. It is a CONFIRMATION of their baptismal vows and their commimtment to their Christian faith.

Last edited:
Louis de Nassau is still working at SIBE Mediation with Archibald Sirgue, his ex fiancée 's 'Brother.

Passionate about martial arts, Prince Louis attended last night 22 October the Night of Martial Arts (NAM) organized by the Luxembourg Federation of Martial Arts (FLAM) at the René Hartmann sports center in Dudelange. The association, under the high patronage of Prince, celebrated its 70th anniversary on the same occasion.

https://monarchie.lu/fr/actualites/nuit-des-arts-martiaux-2022

He has turned into a lovely man! I didn't care when he was younger but now he is quite good-looking on this pic with his mother.

I agree, he looked always a bit strange, not handsome at all. He is looking much better and content now. Maybe he should stay away from women who are not good fro him.

The Foundation of the Grand Duke and Grand Duchess published on 1st April Louis' interview:
Prince Louis, dyslexic himself and professional coach for young adults with learning disabilities. He talks about his dyslexia, his experience and how he managed to overcome these difficulties.

Thanks for sharing this! I just wonder why they published it so late. I couldn't understand everything because my French is not so good anymore. But he seems to talk about it so eloquently and it seems to be a really important matter. What a wonderful development for him as most people thought of him like an unattractive, dumb person. In fact, he seems much more matured to me than his younger brother Sebastien which we don't know much about.

By the way I remember Beatrice of York also talking about this, because she also has that problem. But, it never got to me in the way as Louis' explanation did.

Last edited by a moderator:

Looking through Tessy's Instagram stories it looks like he's an Army Force Cadet which isn't military training. It's more like an after school club associated with the Army but not part of it, you don't make any sort of commitment to the Army (or Air Force or Navy). They've been heavily involved in selling poppies as you can see from Tessy's photos and it *is* an ideal first step into the services for anyone interested.

Good for him.

Back
Top Bottom