The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal Family of Spain > King Felipe VI and Queen Letizia and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-17-2004, 10:18 AM
Serene Highness

That suit isn't too conservative?

Old 05-17-2004, 10:24 AM
Courtier

I like the suit myself-it's elegant and traditional but not too stuffy and dowdy. The color is nice with her hair and complexion, and I also like her hair there-nice and sleek.

Old 05-17-2004, 10:52 AM
Serene Highness

Spain's Crown Prince Felipe and his fiancee Letizia Ortiz share a moment before their visit to Prime Minister Jose Luis Rodriguez Zapatero at Moncloa Palace in Madrid, Spain, Monday, May 17, 2004.

Prince Felipe and Letizia

Spain's Crown Prince Felipe, center, his fiancee Letizia Ortiz and Spanish Prime Minister, Jose Luis Rodriguez Zapatero pose during a photo call at Moncloa Palace

With Prime Minister Zapatero

Letizia Ortiz, fiancee of Spain's Crown Prince Felipe, left, walks in front of him and the Spanish Prime Minister Jose Luis Rodriguez Zapatero

"I am NOT standing in the middle of you two giants"

Letizia Ortiz, left, fiancee of Spain's Crown Prince Felipe, second left, Spanish Prime Minister Jose Luis Rodriguez Zapatero and his wife Sonsoles Espinosa pose for the photographers during a photocall

Group photo
Old 05-17-2004, 10:54 AM
Heir Apparent

letizia and felipe went to la moncloa palace to have dinner with zapatero and his wife, sonsoles espinosa.
(i think there's something wrong with that photos... her outfit was more like orange and not yellow...)
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 05-17-2004, 11:13 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally posted by carlota@May 17th, 2004 - 9:54 am
letizia and felipe went to la moncloa palace to have dinner with zapatero and his wife, sonsoles espinosa.
(i think there's something wrong with that photos... her outfit was more like orange and not yellow...)
The fiancee of Spain's Crown Prince Felipe, Letizia Ortiz, left speaks with Spain's Prime Minister Jose Luis Rodriguez Zapatero during a lunch at the Moncloa Palace in Madrid Monday May 17, 2004. Prince Felipe and Letizia will marry in Madrid next May 22.

Lunch picture

I actually like the suit this yellow colour. I'm trying to image it orange and I'm not sure I like the shade of orange I'm coming up with. I've decided that Letizia can't do any wrong this week. There have been too many negative things said about her and she needs at least one person to support her!! GO LETI
Old 05-17-2004, 11:36 AM
Heir Apparent

colourpress has some photos of the dinner. maybe i was wrong... all the pics i find are in yellow...
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 05-17-2004, 12:15 PM
Serene Highness

It could be melon colored.
Old 05-17-2004, 12:24 PM
Courtier

Melon or canteloupe would be by guess, too. Guess that color shows up as more yellow on film. Still, it's a nice spring-y color, and she looks good in it.
Old 05-17-2004, 02:14 PM
Courtier

I thought Letizia looked gorgeous. The color of her outfit suits her hair and complexion. She also seems a bit fresher today.
Old 05-17-2004, 03:36 PM
Heir Apparent

she was wearing nice clothes except from the skirt - it was so out of fashion!!
Old 05-17-2004, 04:14 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally posted by Bubbette@May 17th, 2004 - 12:15 pm
It could be melon colored.
It looks like it's melon (specifically cantelope) coloured to me, too. It really is quite a lovely colour on Letizia. I think it softens her sharp features up a bit, and the cut of the dress is quite dainty and feminine, instead of the straight-cut, crisp hemlines and jacket shapes she wore while working as a journalist.
Old 05-17-2004, 05:31 PM
Courtier

A beautiful pic from Letizia in Denmark :flower:

Letizia
Old 05-17-2004, 09:29 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally posted by Lyonnaise@May 17th, 2004 - 10:52 am

I am not laughing at the picture itself, but at Lyonnaise's caption for it! What a very true and hilarious observation!
Old 05-17-2004, 10:48 PM
Majesty

Location: East of the sun and west of the moon, United States
Quote:
Originally posted by Lyonnaise@May 17th, 2004 - 10:52 am

Or "I am getting away from here. I just want to get used to standing next to 1 giant for the rest of my life. One is enough."
Old 05-18-2004, 10:43 AM
Courtier

Today Felipe and Letizia had a meeting with the commitee who is planning the wedding.

Photo 1

Photo 2
Old 05-18-2004, 10:49 AM
Courtier

I love the picture xicamaluca posted of Letizia. She looks very Grace Kelly-ish in that one, and the earrings are to die for. Red is her color!
Old 05-18-2004, 03:06 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally posted by samitude@May 18th, 2004 - 9:43 am
Today Felipe and Letizia had a meeting with the commitee who is planning the wedding.

Photo 1

Photo 2
that outfit wasn't very nice, was it?
after denmark, she had changed her style so much... in the two appearences after it she wore things i would have never expected on her... (that yellow colour, and this outfit...).
i prefer her 'past style'
Old 05-19-2004, 04:44 AM
Courtier

Felipe and Letizia had dinner yesterday with her father and his wife, Ana Togores, in Madrid

a pic from El Mundo
Old 05-19-2004, 12:51 PM
Serene Highness

Preparations for Felipe and Letizia's wedding

Spain's Queen Sofia greets a soldier as she walks from La Almudena Cathedral to the Royal Palace in the center of Madrid Wednesday May 19, 2004. The Queen is personally overseeing preparations for Saturday's royal wedding at the cathedral between Crown Prince Felipe and Letizia Ortiz.

Queen Sofia

If you want something done right....
Old 05-19-2004, 02:17 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally posted by Lyonnaise@May 19th, 2004 - 11:51 am
Spain's Queen Sofia greets a soldier as she walks from La Almudena Cathedral to the Royal Palace in the center of Madrid Wednesday May 19, 2004. The Queen is personally overseeing preparations for Saturday's royal wedding at the cathedral between Crown Prince Felipe and Letizia Ortiz.

Queen Sofia

If you want something done right....
So is it the Queen, or the Committee! :)