Your Favorite Royal

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Catharina-Amalia, The Infanta Leonor and Prince Philip, The Duke of Edinburgh. Weird mix, I know.

Please excuse Dennism, Which's blood line of queen Monineath " Cambodia" from ? I guess Maybe Aisia~Europe. I 'm sorry i'm not much knew out off sean, i see the beautiful exibition baords here of Prince and princess.
~love~

Last edited:
My favourite PAST royals are Mary Queen Of Scots and Elizabeth I

My favourite CURRENT royals are Mary of Denmark and Stephanie of Monaco

If we're allowed to name children as well it would have to be: Infanta Leonor, Infanta Sofia, and Catharina-Amalia for their wonderful strong, special and cheerful happy characters. :wub: Among the adults: Queen Sofia!!!!

Princess Caroline of course! Have you ever seen someone, so beaten by life and at the same time been able to find, within her pain and misery, courage to fight and never to fail her children, her father, her family and her country? In spite of all her sorrow she kept her faith and was able to build a future to herself and to her kids. To me, she stands as an example of strenght and integrity, the living proof of the human capacity to find within our souls the remedy to all our pain and a seed of hope within the darkest desperation. And, above all, she always kept true to herself...
Kiss

My favourite Royals are:
1. Princess Mary
2. Princess Mette-Marit
3. Queen Sonja
4. Queen Elizabeth II
5. Duchess of Cornwall
6. Princess Diana

My favourite royals are;

-Queen Rania
-Princess Madeleine
-Princess Maxima
-Princess Mary
-Princess Letizia

My favourite royals? Have to be our Queen Elizabeth 11, Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall. All so hard working and dignified in the face of adversity.

Queen Rania of Jordan
Crown Princess Letizia of Spain
Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden

-Azrinaz of Brunei
-Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al-Maktoum
-Queen Noor of Jordan
-Queen Rania of Jordan

i have a lot of respect for prinsess anne because she works hard for her causes and her work goes largly unnoted

my favorate royals have to be prince andrew duke of york - he works hard plays hard and is proud of his two daughters and has faught for our country

My favourite past royal is Princess Grace of Monaco.She was a fairy tale princess.I admire her beauty,elegance and kindness.She is still today,an icon of elegance.My favourite current royal is Princess Mathilde of Belgium.
I admire her beauty and elegance.She has style and she resembles Princess Grace.She is also a kind person .:flowers:

I love Princess Grace of Monaco, Queen Wilhelima and Juliana of Netherlands, Grand Duchess Charlotte (the reigning) of Luxemburg. Nowadays my favourite are Caroline, Princess of Hanover, Queen Rania of Jordan, Princess Letizia of Spain.

I also enjoy Princess Mathilde of Belgium. I think she'll be a good queen.

My favorites are Beatrice and Eugenie cause i think they are the future.........

lol i just like them don't know why

What a great picture of the York princesses...I have never seen that one! It's charming!

My favourite royals are Monaco, Luxembourg and Sweden royals. I prefer also some historical persons like Marie Antoinette, empress Elisabeth of Austria and Romanovs.

My favourite Royals are HM Queen Elizabeth II, Prince Philip and Princess Anne

Queen Rania
Queen Sofia
Princess Letizia
Princess Haya

-Queen elizabeth .
-Crown princess Maxima .
-Duchess Camilla.
-Crown princess Victoria.

My favourite royals are:
The Dukes of Palma and their children.
Alexia, Carlos and their children.

Prince FElipe, and princess Letizia.
Infanta Leonor and infanta Sofía:wub::wub:
King Juan CArlos and Queen Sofía
Infanta Elena

My favorite is Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden, I just don't know why, don't ask:lol:. I just admire her, and she shows that to be a royal is more than being glamorous.

My favorite Royal family is the Royal Family of Spain, but if I have to choose a favorite from that family, it has to be Queen Sofia.

My favorite royal children have to be Victoria Federica and Infanta Leonor.

My favorite historical figures are OTMAA

Queen Sofia. She epitomizes royalty to me, maybe because she was actually born royal. No - but she's just very regal, proper, but then, just when you think you know her, she comes up with her controversial comments and you realize - there's so much more about her than meets the eye! I may not agree with her, but I admire her honesty and spirit.

I also have high hopes for Crown Princess Victoria.

always
Princess Diana of Wales
Queen Margrethe of Denmark
Crown Princess Maxima of Netherlands
Princess Mette-Marit of Norway
Princess Mary of Denmark

Again, and despite her middle age crisis, her fashion " faux pas ", her royal distance and her pudish, judgemental attitude towards her sister, P. Caroline of Monaco remains an example of courage, bravery and strength; a constant reminder that optimism and hope are possible even in toughest, and most difficult days of our lifves. Therefore, she remains my favourite royal... She is indeed what we can call " A WOMAN "!

Prince Felipe, and princess Letizia
King Abdullah & queen Rania of jordan

I just realised that my favourite royal seems to change from time to time and I start looking more closely at a particular royal and then after a while my interest changes to someone else! So it's not an easy question to answer! Recently, I've been into Wilhelmina, Juliana and Beatrix. Before that it was Prince Charles and generally I'm always watching out for news on Queen Margrethe and Crown Prince Frederik. I'll have a think about it and give an all time favourite another time!

Jordanian royal family:- King Hussein, Queen Rania, Prince Hamzah & Prince Hashem
Spanish royal family:- King Juan Carlos, Prince Felipe & Infanta Cristina
Norwegian royal family:- King Harald, Queen Sonja & Prince Haakon
Danish royal family:- Prince Frederik, Princess Mary & Alexandra Manley
Belgian royal family:- King Baudouin, Queen Fabiola & Princess Mathilde
Dutch royal family:- Prince Maurits & Princess Marilene
Greek royal family:- Prince Nikolaos & Prince Pavlos
Moroccan royal family:- King Mohammed 6, Lalla Salma & Lalla Meriem
Bulgarian royal family:- Prince Kyril & Princess Rosario Nadal
British royal family:- Princess Diana, Sophie Rhys-Jones & Helen Windsor
Swedish royal family:- Queen Silvia & Prince Carl Philip (Orlando Bloom)
Monagasque royal family:- Prince Rainier, Grace Kelly & Princess Caroline
The royal family of the UAE:- Princess Heya & Sheikh Hamdan
The royal family of Liechtenstein:- Prince Hans Adam & Prince Alois
The royal family of Luxembourg:- Grand Duke Henri, Duke Guillaume & Felix
The Imperial royal family of Japan:- Prince Naruhito & Princess Masako
:eek: Wow, what a long list! But I love royals;)

-CP couple of Denmark and their children seems really cute family to me..
-family of infanta cristina..they seem very in love and their kids rock..and the King and Queen of Spain are super grandpa and grandma to them..
-i love all of grimaldis but Princess Caroline is very special to me..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom