Wedding of Andrea Casiraghi & Tatiana Santo Domingo, August 31,2013 & February 1,2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, I agree - her gowns were beautiful - I can't believe how good this couple looked for their wedding - happy and healthy!! Godspeed to them & their son, and their future life together!

I can't see Beatrice Borromeo in the hen's party pictures - did she attend the wedding?

I haven't seen any photos. I am surprised, I thought Beatrice was a very fixed member of the Casiraghi Set!

I agree, I assumed the same.... we'll need to see more photos and find out :D

I loved both Tatiana's dresses!! She was amazing! Beautiful and happy!! What i liked most is that she kept her bohemian style. She's really unique.

Last edited:
I haven't seen any photos. I am surprised, I thought Beatrice was a very fixed member of the Casiraghi Set!

I saw her in a video (here in the royalforums), outside the palace.

I saw her in a video (here in the royalforums), outside the palace.

This is the video with Beatrice (12:53 - 14:25):
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f31/wedding-of-andrea-casiraghi-and-tatiana-santo-domingo-august-31-2013-a-35653-6.html

Last edited by a moderator:
So Alex Dellal did bring Elisa Sednaoui with him according to Paris Match...one big happy family!:p

I can see Beatrice behind, between thn heads of Pcs Albert and Pcs Charlene, but i do not see Elisa. The only one in red is Pcs Caroline.
I do not thing Alex and Elisa are at this stairs pic, only the family members are, and their partners.

No, no, no, there are some friends also there, and I can see also Elisa in red and next to her is Alex Dellal, you can see only his hair and forehead.
:flowers:

I highly doubt it is Sednaoui in this picture. This girl looks like the one sitting next to Charlotte on Pacha in these pics:

ImageBam

Newscom - Multimedia for Websites and Publishers[]&sort=d&searchSet=no&searchSetName=&searchHZ=N&searchVT=N&daterng=&searchtype=newsearch

Sednaoui was posting pics on Twitter and Instagram from Venice and Bra in Italy during those days. I don't think she wouldn't mention Monaco at all, but I may be wrong.

Instagram

I'm not sure but the girl in the picture DOES look like Elisa.

Sednaoui has softer features. That woman looks more like Afra or Fernanda Casiraghi their cousins. I always confuse their names. At least the one on Pacha is def. one of them. But like I said, I may be wrong.

or maybe the wedding will be in another church :ermm:.. but the rest of the Grimaldi family?

Yes. I've read that the ceremony will take place in an 11th century monastery, and that little chapel doesn't seem to be attached to a monastery.

I wonder why we do not get a single pic of the wedding !

Because it hasn't happened yet, according to Hola/Hello, it's tonight.

Was the name of Sasha confirmed by an official source?
Since Tatiana's interview where she told about all the stories about her that circle in the press and that aren't true, I'm very suspicious.

Pre-wedding fondue party at Eggli
HELLO! TV, Celebrity videos, fashion videos and more at helloonline.com< - Andrea Casiraghi and Tatiana Santo Domingo's fondue party at Berghaus Eggli

Guests walking around in Gstaad
http://www.hola.com/realeza/casa_monaco/2014013169481/valentino-pasea-modelo/

Last edited by a moderator:
Tatiana confirmed the name in an interview to Bunte a few months ago (page 37, if I remember correctly).

We don't know if we will have photos, no one has confirmed that photos will be published, we just have to wait.

I would be surprised if photos from the church were made public. Andrea, Tatiana and Sasha are still considered private members of the Monaco noble family. No photos were released from the civil ceremony or baptism if one has taken place. Most of the grandchildren of Prince Rainier and Princess Grace are private people and rarely let the press into their personal lives.

Wow, she's wearing a fringe tiara and a very eleborate up-do! Now I'm desparately waiting for better pics. And I wand to know if it is the fringe from Princess Charlotte.

Honestly, I'm surprised that she Chose such a classical look, but I love it!

Back
Top Bottom