Warm Moments Between Royals - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Must be one of the best pictures from this years Ascot, it's so very touching to see them together and see that they're still in love with each other and then after so many years, now that's impressive.

Last edited:
What absolutely blows me away is the knowledge that HM as been in love with the DoE for almost 73 years!!!!!

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/06/22/article-2163123-13BD64BD000005DC-723_964x1026.jpg

I love this picture, and the volumes of love it speaks.

These are very sweet shots. There's so much love in that family. You can pretty much feel it when looking at them together.

:previous: I agree about the privacy issue, but these pictures are indeed very lovely. Letizia and Felipe appear to be quite happy together.

Those pictures of Felipe and Letizia are really wonderfully sweet, it's so nice to see them be happy together after eight years of marriage, although admittedly the photographer has been somewhat intrusive when taking these photos.

Those pictures of Felipe and Letizia are really wonderfully sweet, it's so nice to see them be happy together after eight years of marriage, although admittedly the photographer has been somewhat intrusive when taking these photos.

I totally agree, I love these little kisses we've been seeing recently! :kiss: Still quite besotted with each other after 8 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom