Warm Moments Between Royals - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my favorite photos.
Harry: Ohhhh sh*t! Par me, grandma! :whistling::whistling::whistling: :D:D:D
Queen: Harry:wub::wub::wub::wub: :blush::blush::blush::blush::D :D:D:D

:ROFLMAO: Absolutely priceless :D :ROFLMAO:. I love the caption too :lol:. You captured the essence of the shot. Her Majesty's smile is infectious, and Harry is felling a little awkward there.
:ROFLMAO:

Loving pics! Great link, thanks ice!

Thank you for the pictures, iceflower :flowers:. They're indeed very lovely.

I don't want to post a picture at this post, but the Dutch Royal Family has now many warm, but also very hard moments because of the critical situation on Prince Friso.

The staying together for each other and comforting is so big (I don't know in which words I should describe my thoughts). It is so exemplary for a working family. Mabel and her daughters and the Queen are the most suffering persons. Willem-Alexander and Constantijn with their families try to deflect the four ladies. And I think this try is very successful, although they are sad.

:previous: Leonor is very cute in that picture. She strikes me as a happy little girl.

Oh yes, I think the same, but did not find the same designating words.

Prince William & Duchess Of Cambridge They are Wonderful Couple and very Suitable To Each Other , Like Them So :flowers:

They're sharing a good joke there; whatever it is, it's certainly got Felipe cracking up!

I want to know which joke them was told.

Matias Prats, one of the speakers made ​​a joke to the other speaker Olga Viza, remembering when she reported the ceremony of the Olympics in Barcelona and praised the handsome and distinguished flag-bearer (the Prince).

Thanks, Lula, I guess a statement like that would get any guy blushing!

Last edited:
Such lovely pictures! :wub:
Thank you for sharing! For this couple, love is still very much in the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom