The Princess of Wales's Daytime Fashion Part 3: July 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like blue on Kate - but as other posters mentioned doesn't she have an entire wardrobe of blue can't we have a repeat

I hope, of course, that Princess Catherine has a total recovery from her illness and I hope that, with the Duchy of Cornwall income being said to be so high and if their overheads are not horrendous, that Princess Catherine has some of her clothes designed just for her in London instead of being lengthened for her height as they seem to be. She could wear "London haute couture" by Bruce Oldfield and Philip Treacy and maybe Roland Mouret.

Very elegant but I would have wished for color in some form from her today. To my eyes, it’s too severe.

Lovely to see her and I like the cooridinated outfits of mother and daughter. The hat is especially nice btw.

I like the coordinated outfits too- especially that they flipped the primary colors:Catherine more in white and Charlotte more in navy.

Her hat and up do look fabulous.

Wonderful to see her again.

Last edited:
I saw some speculation this was the pre-coronation walkabout dress with new bow / belt but also some saying its a whole new outfit. What do we think?

The outfit from the coronation

I saw some speculation this was the pre-coronation walkabout dress with new bow / belt but also some saying its a whole new outfit. What do we think?
I think you are right. Looking at photos from today, comparing them to the pre-coronation dress - they look identical to me.

Is it great that we can post Kate’s latest fashion on this forum again? I thought she looked vet elegant. All eyes were on her to detect for any change in her appearance. What a lovely surprise to see her immaculate from head to toe as always and with that lovely smile.

Is it great that we can post Kate’s latest fashion on this forum again? I thought she looked vet elegant. All eyes were on her to detect for any change in her appearance. What a lovely surprise to see her immaculate from head to toe as always and with that lovely smile.

YES. I upvoted this, but it deserves a real response. Catherine has been much missed in the fashion threads (and in general).

She looked so elegant and lovely. She always looks so put together and polished. Today was no exception.

I just love Catherine’s outfit, the style and colors! Her hair under the hat is just perfection 🌷.

The outfit from the coronation
The DAily Mail is reporting that it is a reworked version of the dress from the Coronation lunch. If that is indeed true, I think the end result is fantastic, and it substantially lifts what was a very ordinary dress.

The DAily Mail is reporting that it is a reworked version of the dress from the Coronation lunch. If that is indeed true, I think the end result is fantastic, and it substantially lifts what was a very ordinary dress.
With the addition of a hat, a bow and a belt, it turns a 'dress' into an 'outfit'.

It was wonderful to see the Princess of Wales at Trooping the Colour and she looked amazing,the outfit was fantastic!

Pretty color on Kate. I understand why it was altered, but I don't like the top part of the dress. Still a lovely look and how great to see her out again!

Lovely colour but umm it supposed to be a dress with v neckline then it should be alternated, especially when the details do go around the v neckline.

I loved this outfit- one of her best Wimbledon outfits. The color was beautiful and the fit was perfect.

The modified neckline doesn't bother me, but I tend to lean more conservative on necklines.

It's a gorgeous dress, but I don't know why she altered the neckline. It wasn't like the v-neck was scandalously low-cut or anything. She's worn dresses with that kind of neckline before with no issue. Regardless, she looked amazing. It's a great color on her.

Lovely look, Kate looks great in purple.

(..)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom